Thread: Spyderco ukpk orange g10 discontinued

Spyderco ukpk orange g10 discontinued

ADVERTISEMENT
    Spyderco no longer makes this specific model. It is barely used and comes with box. There is no blade play, centered, no scratches on the blade and the g10 is in good condition. I have only touched up the edge with the spyderco fine stone. Sat in a box most of it's life and I can only remember bringing it out a couple times. It has orange g10, leaf shaped blade, and wire pocket clip. This is not the cheaper frn model. USA made and has CPMs30v steel. It is plain egde.

I like spyderco, and benchmade specifically. But I'm open to anything. Honestly though I would rather get a used more costly knife rather than 2 perfectly pristine lower end knives. Thanks for your consideration.
    Email is the best way to reach me i check it alot. I can send pics on request by email TRADED
    Last edited by tibetman18; 07-24-2012 at 04:47 AM.

I have a black blade, black G10(partially serrated knife) that I had listed on the forum...here is the thread:http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...8PRICE-DROP%29. I just closed that thread last night/this morning, but I'd be interested in your knife as a swap. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for the offer but no thanks

Email sent.

Email sent!

Thread Information