Thread: Foreign Legion jacket and a Sas Windproof Smock

Foreign Legion jacket and a Sas Windproof Smock

ADVERTISEMENT
    Have these 2 pieces of kit up for trade the legion jacket is a 1958 Algerian Lizard pattern size medium. This jacket is 1980s issue it's in excellent condition was worn but didn't see much field time was a inspection only jacket issued for desert or jungle use. The SAS smock is also issue kit also 1980s but this smock has seen a lot of field time has a few holes in on the pockets from wear but not in the body no holes on the hood the bottom hem is wearing through . But the condition overall is good or serviceable size large. My ideal trade would be for a DMT 6 " or 8" Dia -sharp bench stone kit but i also would consider combat knives Bowie's or any reasonable offers . US TRADES only please unless there's someone in the states i can ship to no serrated blades wanted no kabars have one. Can't post pictures from phone but i can definitely send some. You can email or pm me with any offers and i will get back to you as soon as i can. Thanks Rich
    Last edited by LEGION 12; 07-23-2012 at 07:58 AM.

Added pictures still here for trade last picture found a hole in the SAS smock didn't notice before. Rich
    Last edited by LEGION 12; 07-23-2012 at 08:20 AM.

Bump. up

One more bump

Bumped

Thread Information