Thread: First slimline

First slimline

ADVERTISEMENT
    Ive been wanting a case slimline trapper for a while now. Yesterday morning I traded for one from one of my friends who works on the farm part time. It's the yellow barehead one in cv. I have fell in love with this knife. For its size it just disappears in the pocket. Its ultra light, and I love the long slender blade. Just wish it had a Spey like tha older ones did.

I've got a couple Slimlines, and I agree, they are a knife that carries smaller than they are.

Mason Dixon line off I-83 Tusker User Group #13
    Watch out, they are addictive. I've got a Northfield 48, a Case slimline barehead and a Queen 11.

Slimlines are grand. I've come to love the GEC #48. The Case are fantastic as well. The slimline Trapper is a grand minimalist pattern as far as I'm concerned.

Heres mine a real easy to carry knife gonna have to get one in cv one of these days.

Slimlines are great. A long slender clip blade is what I have found to be the most universally useful for everday chores.
    The GEC toothpicks are very similar and pocket friendly as well.

The cv is great. I'm looking to get one in red bone but this one isn't leavin my pocket any time soon. I like the queens and GEC too. I can't get over how it dissapears in the pocket. I forget I have it until I get it to use it.

Thread Information