Thread: 2 Dave Farmer's Belt Knives with custom leather

2 Dave Farmer's Belt Knives with custom leather

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hello All,
    Up for your consideration is 2 of my prized Farmer blades, I hate to sell these but I need to fund another project so I have to move a few. Both are as from Dave, never been used and never cut anything.
    First up is a Forged L6 blade with a nice satin finish, it is 11 inches overall with a 6 1/4 inch blade, the handle is a leather, hemp wrap empregnated with epoxy with a turkshead knot, very solid and very comfy. I made the sheath out of 8/9 ounce double shoulder leather, dyed black with Fiebings dye and waterproofed with Montana pitch blend dressing. This is a great blade and if you know Farmer blades they cut you just looking at them. $ 130.00 $120.00shipped in the US, I accept Paypal regular or Gift if regular add 2%, Ill split it with you or Postal Money Order. Not looking for trades on these.

This pic shows a mark or scuff on the blade near the front, not sure what it was from, just wanted you to see it.

The second one is another forged L6 blade with a forged finish, it is 10 3/4 inches overall with a 6 1/8 inch long blade, the handle is a leather, and cord wrapped, empregnated with epoxy with a turkshead knot. This is another fine example of Daves work. I also made a sheath for this. It is made from 8/9 ounce double shoulder leather, dyed with Fiebings med brown dye and waterproofed with Montana pitch dressing. I also did a texture finish on it. $125.00 $110.00with the same options as the other blade.

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by pugs75; 07-25-2012 at 12:01 PM.
    USMC 85-91 Semper Fidelis
    Hero's don't wear Capes.......... they wear DOG TAGS....!!!!

Beckerhead #230

Pugs223 Leatherworks
    Custom Leather

Price drop

Beckerhead #230

Pugs223 Leatherworks
    Custom Leather

bump for the weekend

Beckerhead #230

Pugs223 Leatherworks
    Custom Leather

Thread Information