Thread: Pic request--"Ultimate Fighter"

Pic request--"Ultimate Fighter"

ADVERTISEMENT
    I've seen this Khukuri mentioned but have never seen a picture. If anyone has one please post up a picture along with length, weight, etc if possible.

JParanee's UF, the way i like it most:

I think this is around 18-20"?
    X mock your trade

I'll toss up a couple pics later tonight when I get home with my new phone and camera that DOESNT have a scratched lense of my pair. This is my favorite model of the bent variety, since the Manjushree displaced it as #1 HI product overall.
    Beckerhead #149
    HTM/DDR Crew Member

Tax Season Sale! Khukuri, Camp knife, Large and Small Persians, all in the Exchange.

Never seen a Manjushree either. It seems like almost every day I find out about an HI Khukuri that I've never seen before (not listed on their site). And a best seller even? I thought Manjushree was a sword, and that HI only made a few of those.

falar:

Use the Search feature (near the upper right hand corner of this screen). Enter "manjushree" or "Ultimate Fighter". You'll get lots of links to threads containing information about these blades, and some of them will have good pictures. You can get answers to many questions this way.

The Search feature is your friend.

-- Dave

Quote Originally Posted by davidf99 View Post
    falar:

Use the Search feature (near the upper right hand corner of this screen). Enter "manjushree" or "Ultimate Fighter". You'll get lots of links to threads containing information about these blades, and some of them will have good pictures. You can get answers to many questions this way.

The Search feature is your friend.

-- Dave
    Used it.

If the post is more than a month old or so then the pics tend to get reduced to Red Xs.

Also, I seem to have contracted a disease, and the only prescription for this disease is more Khukuris.
    Last edited by falar; 07-26-2012 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by falar View Post
    Used it.

If the post is more than a month old or so then the pics tend to get reduced to Red Xs.

Also, I seem to have contracted a disease, and the only prescription for this disease is more Khukuris.

Falar,, Yes, I am sad to say that you have been infected with HIKV... It affects us all, especially when just finding out, and learning about these blades. There are so many different styles, it's difficult to chose which you like best.. Of course if your not just collecting, more rersearch has to be done to see what performs better at certain tasks... Don't feel bad,, I currently have HIKV also, but am getting better....

Yep, the Manjushree is a sword. It's my favorite HI product to date.

The Ultimate Fighter is a VERY cool khuk. I have 2 by Rajkumar.
    Beckerhead #149
    HTM/DDR Crew Member

Tax Season Sale! Khukuri, Camp knife, Large and Small Persians, all in the Exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by JayGoliath View Post
    JParanee's UF, the way i like it most:

I think this is around 18-20"?
    Is that just... the most well developed natural patina ever? Or did he cheat??

Long gone, but the pictures are still there.
    http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...ri-G-10-Handle

abdelhazred- That's a multi layer cold blue.
    Last edited by Condottiere; 07-26-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Falar, let me know if you still want more pics.
    Beckerhead #149
    HTM/DDR Crew Member

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
    Falar, let me know if you still want more pics.
    Thanks, but I'm good with what has been posted. Suprised to see that it is double edged.

HI makes so many knives including specials that aren't on their site sometimes it is hard to keep up.

Thread Information