FOR SALE / TRADE Please skip to Post # 42 for updated list. LOTS ADDED
Some used , some new, all prices include USA shipping. (In no particular order)
4) Novatac Storm flashlight. Gold. New. Three mode + strobe. 3.1 oz. Reversible clip. New, mint. $39
5) Novatac Storm flashlight. Black. New and mint. Three mode (0.3, 30 or 120 Lumens), (1) CR123 (or RCR123) battery. Runtimes: 120 lumens/30 min., 30 lumens/4 hrs., 0.3 lumens /240 hrs., 3.1 oz. $39
NovaTac Storm Data Sheet here.
8) Tank 007, E07, 1 x AAA twisty, black flashlight. w/ locking tail. As new condition, shelf queen. $19,$18
11) Ray-O-Vac Industrial Grade "Indestructible" Flashlight 3 x AAA. Built like a tank. $15, $13 Open box, tested.
22) Trustfire 3XT6 Flashlight. Emitters: XML T6 x 3. Brightness up to 3800 lumens. Takes 2 x 18650 batteries. WARNINGS: DO NOT stare into it on high + DO NOT feed it cheap batteries. (You will be blinded and recharging often.) $35
23) Cree C8 flashlight. 1 x XM-L T6 emitter, takes 1 x 18650 battery. GITD tailcap, lanyard, deep reflector, cooling fins. $20
24) Sunlite Eagle 8WFP flashlight. Pocket thrower. Takes 1 x CR123, 16340, etc. battery. Mini light saber, extra deep reflector, throws like a laser. High quality, $40
26) 1930's Flashlight. Ray-O-Vac Solid Copper, 2 x "C" batteries. Great condition, has some turquoise oxidation, mostly inside. Beautiful gleaming copper. 80 years old! $25
27) Icon Rogue 2 flashlight. 2x AA batteries included. Metallic grey. Designed by the legendary Paul Kim. 2 mode, H/L, slots for paracord wrap. With two lanyards. Nice quality. New. (2 available) Will be individually bubble wrapped and shipped USPS Priority box. $20 ea.
28) 1962 / 63 Eveready Captain flashlight. Beautiful chrome. Amazing condition. 50 years old, looks new! $20
29) Titanium lanyard beads. Heat anodized, rounded machined finish. Four available. $9 ea.
31) Titanium chopsticks. Blue anodized titanium, with textured grip at tapered tips. Beautiful. $30
12) 1 x CR123 flashlight body tube. HA natural finish. High quality, legos with Surefire® products. Unknown origin, new unmarked, mint. $25, $23
B) Plumb hatchet, new hickory handle, marked Plumb USA. $15 + $16 for the USPS Priority box postage = $31
C) Knife- Inron MY801. Desert tan scale, stainless steel framelock. NIB w/questionable lock grinds, (pics available) beautiful blade. $11
16) Knife- High quality, excellent fit and finish. Titanium and green G10, thumb hole folder. "Venom". Made in limited quantities. More pics available - $140
17) Knife- M-tech M-121 stiletto. $8 / trade
19) Headphones- Audiophile / Pro DJ. Beyerdynamic DT-770, 32 ohms, closed back. Awesome. Better sound reproduction than most sources can produce. Awesome for iPod. Specs available. As new/ box/ paperwork. New leather case. Incredible sound. Pics available. $140
20) Bushnell Backtrack Point>5 GPS Unit w/ batteries. $24
21) Calculator. Texas instruments TI-82 Graphing Calculator w/ case. Excellent condition. $6 shipped.
To buy something, please reply to this thread and say that you want it. I will get right back to you, to answer questions and provide PayPal info.
For more info / pictures on a specific item, please reply to this thread with your request or send a PM. Items added often, please check back. If prices are out of line, send a PM and we can work it out.
A) Mac's Customs Tri-EDC. 2.8A, 4500K, 1 x 18350, 590 OTF lumens, German mineral glass lens, 3 mode, no memory, Titanium clip. Hand machined in Boston, USA. $230 Sold
D) Knife- Bradley Kimura V Bali Song. Superb condition. $50 Sold
1) Nitecore "Tiny Monster" TM11 (thousands of lumens) flashlight. 3 x XM-L emitters, takes 4 x 18650 batteries. Five minutes total runtime. With box, lanyard, papers, O-ring. $145 Sold Captain Dock, shipped
2) Zebralight SC51F 1 x AA flashlight / headlamp. High quality, electric switch, all flood beam New, mint, all paperwork, headband, box etc. $50 Sold trldad
3) Zebralight SC31W 1 x CR123 flashlight / headlamp. Super small, bright, high quality, electric switch. New, mint, all paperwork, headband, box etc. $50 Sold trldad
6) Surefire® G2 flashlight, black, newer. $35 Add $8 for R2 drop-in. Sold knifestuff, shipped
7) Icon Rogue 2 flashlight. designed by the legendary Paul Kim. Black NIB w/ batteries. $15 ( 2 available) both Sold spinscan, packed, shipped.
9) 1962 / 63 Eveready Captain flashlight. Beautiful chrome. $15 Sold
10) Sky Ray ( Seraph clone) flashlight. 1 x 18650. XM-L T6 "1000LM" 5 Modes LED Flashlight. New, unused, charger 2x 18650. $25 Sold local sale
13) Batteries- Redilast 3100 mAh 18650 batteries x 4 Cost over $80, still on first charge, 5 minutes runtime in a TM11. $70 shipped Or $55 w/ the TM11 Sold Captain Dock, shipped
14) Batteries- Eneloop Glitter AA rechargeable batteries. Eight colors from which to choose. New, mint. Precharged, pick your color. $3ea or $24/8pack All Sold
15) EDC Box- Otterbox 1000. waterproof, crushproof, nearly indestructible box. Desert tan. $9 ea. $8 ea.( 2 available) Both Sold Peri_pheral, shipped
18) Titanium skull knuckle ring / necklace. Flame anodized titanium. $40 Sold, shipped
25) Icon Rogue 1 flashlight. Gunmetal Grey. Designed by the legendary Paul Kim. *1 x AA, ships with battery. has machined slots for paracord wrap. NIP. (2 available) $15 Both Sold
30) Titanium money clip. Smooth tumbled finish, unmarked. $15 Sold