I'd like a damascus stainless steel insingo blade and keep the sebenza 21 in production.
Last edited by MANOEL Veiga de CARVALHO; 08-02-2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: ad about seb 21
"Click" to give food & care to animals ~ It's FREE
Second a few of these for sure...
-carbon fiber inlays
-damascus insingo blade
-ability to purchase an insingo blade by itself in case you want to swap out (insingo blades weren't offered to buy alone last time i checked like the standard blades are)
-offer clean scales
-offer the swedge style blade (for small and large sebs)
-and yeah.. a flipper
Last edited by jumpman; 08-01-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Sebenza Flipper... Goes against everything we thought we knew about CRK. No more Vault Door opening for me lol
I'd keep the bearing system.
Offer all knives the company's ever produced.
Do runs of different steels.
Have customizable options on production knives.
Start making custom knives again instead of running just a production company.
Offer limited per year hand made Sebenzas with steel choices decided by polls taken here in the sub forum.
I'd bring back some of the CGG's of the past like the "Trapeze" and "Stars and Stripes" and use them with the "25".
"A fine knife is like fine art in that you should enjoy it for a while and then pass it on to others for them to enjoy.
"Free advice is worth what you pay for it"
"The first guy to truly think outside the box was the guy that invented the box"
Sprint runs would be awesome. Can you imagine how popular it would be???!!!!
3V, CTS-XHP, M4, S90V........
I still say add a XL Mnandi.
I would bring back the umfaan
I would add an option for CPM154(Similar to Strider's) and m390, CTS-XHP, 20CV
Make all CRK's come with slip pouch and Christo lube
Buy a Large Sebbie(I don't have any CRK's, but plan to soon)
Make a Flipper option for small, large, Umnumzaan
Make a tactical sebbie(black blade, lockbar stabilizer, thick blade,
I think thats all
I'd scrap the idea of changing the pivot on the new 25 and offer a Mnandi without any fancy embellishments.
On the 25 i'd offer a few new CGG's, one would have to include Eddie from Iron Maiden and another would be Hulk Hogan slamming a tiger into a lava spewing volcano
I'm actually serious about the Eddie CGG....
Last edited by roughneckrob; 08-02-2012 at 12:52 AM.
WTB: Combat grade Busse Killazilla II
What is going on in the CRK room?
"The edge, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over" -Hunter S. Thompson
1. Keep the pivot bushing system.
2. Bring back the regular profile but with the new ceramic ball locking interface/detent OR implement a user-replaceable hardened steel lockbar insert that interfaces with the blade tang ramp.
3. Offer annuals with carbon fiber or textured G10 inlays.
4. Offer a small Umnumzaan with the pivot bushing system.
5. Expand the kitchen series.
6. Take the RC up to 60-61 on all blade steels.
7. Scrap the obtuse convex edges that are a nightmare to re-sharpen when you actually use your knife (a gripe based on 10+ years of carry and use).
8. Offer textured G10 non-locking-side handle slabs as an option to lighten up the knife and make it grippier.
9. Offer stonewashed handles and clips as an option.
10. Have monthly giveaways on this forum.
“Life is full of joy, pain, adversity, and outright mistakes. It's not these things, rather how we deal with all of these things that defines us." -HSN
I'd think about a larger Mnandi.
OK: red mag
What red mag said!! A large or meduim Mnandi, full Ti and BG42 blade, maybe SS Damascus
Give me a 3" to 3.25" blade length Zaan, 3V, S90V, or ZDP-189 blade steel, and a faster deployment method (flipper, or better yet thumbhole like Strider), and I'd buy 3 out of the gate.
second bringing back the Umfaan, or maybe producing an updated style but similar small blade.
1. XHP or S90V
2. Micarta Mnandi
3. FFG option
4. Hard use large sebs with full micarta inlay like the LE models.
5. A sharpener
6. Umnumzaan with cooler graphics and simplified blade grinds.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)