Thread: Darrel made me promise...

Darrel made me promise...

ADVERTISEMENT
    I had the privilege of meeting/conversing with Darrel R. at the AG Russell Knife Event last week. Hands down he is one of the nicest and most genuine knifemakers I've spoken to. Darrel made me promise I would post a picture of the knife he gifted to me...It's laser sharp, build quality was superb and it fits in my change pocket

Thanks again Darrel!

Respectfully,
    Dan (that guy from North Dakota)
    Contact me for all your strop needs. I work with exotic woods and use premium grade stropping materials. MirroredEdgeLLC@gmail.com or HTTP://www.facebook.com/mirrorededgellc

yea im not sure what those little buggers are called but they are cute nice little knives

I got one of those the first time I met Darrel at a show, too. They're neat little knives, and like you said very well-made.

I recall seeing them referred to as "signature" knives (or something similar to that) because they have Darrel's signature on them.

I want one to replace SS Bug!

Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    I want one to replace SS Bug!
    Darrel gives them out at shows, so just keep an eye out for knife shows that Darrel will be attending and you should be able to snag one. Oh, and you'll also get to meet Darrel and talk knives with him.

Crap! I have such a hard time getting away because of work. Hopefully he will come to Albuquerque, NM soon.

Quote Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    Darrel gives them out at shows, so just keep an eye out for knife shows that Darrel will be attending and you should be able to snag one. Oh, and you'll also get to meet Darrel and talk knives with him.
    next blade show that swings around here if you come youll get to meet me too! ^_^ in the big ATL

Thread Information