Thread: Angryman Knives

Angryman Knives

ADVERTISEMENT
    I ordered an Angryman knife back on June 30th. Supposedly it got shipped out on the 16th of July. So far I have not received the knife, have not received a response to emails requesting a tracking number and have not been able to get through on phone.

Does anybody have any experience with Angryman or Keith who runs it?

I don't have any experience with him,but a quick search turned this up.Hope you get your stuff & he's okay.

Welcome to Universal Outfitters

PLEASE NOTE: Due to an unforseen medical problem I am behind in shipping out orders. I am back in the shop this week and slowly getting things sorted out and back into the swing of things. All outstanding orders will ship this week. Also all current in-house orders will be getting a 10% discount on their existing order to make up for the unfortunate delay. Also please see that my toll free number has changed below if you wish to contact me.
    regards,
    Keith Edick
    http://stores.universal-outfitters.com/StoreFront.bok
    John

"CLICK" to give food & care to needy animals.It's FREE

FS:Hinderer & Benchmade Gold Class

Still no response despite calling and emailing...

Have you received it yet? If not, what course of action did you take? I paid $257.80 for the same blade on 9/16 and have not been able to contact them, Universal Outfitters, by phone, or e-mail. I pretty sure I'm just out of luck.

Pay
    with
    credit
    card
    or
    not
    at
    all.
    Then you can get the charge removed.
    0___0

Thread Information