Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: New War Hammer For WadeMc

  1. #1

    New War Hammer For WadeMc


    ADVERTISEMENT
    Wall hanger for his collection


    It was alot of fun to forge and i would'nt want to be on the recieving end of it

    Enjoy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Haliburton Ontario
    Posts
    5,436
    Great work as always Brother.

    R

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    yakima wa
    Posts
    4,224
    Great work Steve!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Beckerhead #163 in Ohio
    Posts
    3,635
    Beautiful! Let the smiting begin!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge,La
    Posts
    134
    This is Wade. Very NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipeman View Post
    Great work as always Brother.

    R
    Thank's Robin,this thing is starting to grow on me

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by wildmike View Post
    Great work Steve!
    Mike I've got your Spike hawk started

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_1989 View Post
    Beautiful! Let the smiting begin!
    Thank's Wolf

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by zekemc View Post
    This is Wade. Very NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She's wrapped and ready Wade

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    1,397
    lovely work Steve.

    Pat

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SaltyLand
    Posts
    4,595
    Just curious, is the hammer poll too short (the distance between face of hammer to the mid point of eye) ?
    I'm trying to think by swinging it would it hit the haft as well?

    I really like how the entire piece presents.
    CABANGA KA BILI- SIKA KAKUNYE-CHRIS REEVE

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    348
    Nice, If there is nobody around that needs an extra hole in thier skull- you could use it as a pickaroon.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by omniviking View Post
    lovely work Steve.

    Pat
    Thank's Pat

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JayGoliath View Post
    Just curious, is the hammer poll too short (the distance between face of hammer to the mid point of eye) ?
    I'm trying to think by swinging it would it hit the haft as well?

    I really like how the entire piece presents.
    It's for smashin SKULL's not drivin nail's and bustin brick's Jay

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by A Visitor View Post
    Nice, If there is nobody around that needs an extra hole in thier skull- you could use it as a pickaroon.
    Spot ON

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    56
    I thinks.... BIG Headache.
    Great Work thanks.


    Dirk

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    734
    That is a beauty. I imagine it could give someone one hell of a headache.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtskirt View Post
    I thinks.... BIG Headache.
    Great Work thanks.


    Dirk
    You've got the right idea Dirk.Thank's

    .

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfMisery View Post
    That is a beauty. I imagine it could give someone one hell of a headache.
    I don't suppose they'd ever wake up to feel the throbbing

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •