Thread: Clip Shop

Clip Shop

ADVERTISEMENT
    Do you have an ETA on when the clip shop might reopen? I have a new SOG Tomcat that needs a clip as shown in another thread here:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/at...8&d=1263171266

Also, can you give me an idea of the cost?

Thanks!

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by UAL066 View Post
    Do you have an ETA on when the clip shop might reopen? I have a new SOG Tomcat that needs a clip as shown in another thread here:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/at...8&d=1263171266

Also, can you give me an idea of the cost?

Thanks!

Phil

Not here yet but I hope it is here by Saturday this week. You can go ahead and mail the Tomcat but that is a one off clip not the standard run because I've only done a handful of those I don't have the pattern and each one is from the ground up so they run $45 and not $30 like the run of the mill everyday orders I have blanks pre-cut for ready to fold. Hope that makes sense. Thanks
    STR
    STR's Blog

I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

Thanks! I'll get the form filled out and the knife sent tomorrow. Since you're in Bartlesville it should get to you
    in just a couple of days. Does the $45 include return shipping? Also, shall I just go ahead and credit your PayPal
    account or send a check with the knife?

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by UAL066 View Post
    Thanks! I'll get the form filled out and the knife sent tomorrow. Since you're in Bartlesville it should get to you
    in just a couple of days. Does the $45 include return shipping? Also, shall I just go ahead and credit your PayPal
    account or send a check with the knife?

Phil
    I really try to avoid advance pay if possible. I mean I get it but really if you use pay pal just wait til I tell you it is ready to ship and we can square up then but yes $45 shipped out first class is how I priced it but if you want priority add a buck to cover the additional and I'll do it that way too if you like. Thanks
    STR
    STR's Blog

I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

Thread Information