Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 108

Thread: ZT 0560 giveaway - We have a winner - On the way to new home

  1. #1

    ZT 0560 giveaway - We have a winner - On the way to new home


    ADVERTISEMENT
    See the winner - Click here

    ZT 0560 Free raffle/giveaway is coming soon to an end - Hrs to go - Final count-down

    Write-up as a member on our web-site which is free you will receive updates on all new knives and events.

    Even better we are going to start a raffle, you can win a Zero Tolerance 0560 plain edge; announcement of the winner is hrs away. (8/15/2012 midnight is the ending date for this Free Raffle)

    For members we will raffle every 45 days a high-end knife, if you let your friends know about us and they write-up we would greatly appreciate that. (Memberships are totally free and you don’t need to buy anything to become a member).

    The member login is on the top right of our home page - www.knivesemporium.com

    Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page

    Good luck
    Johnnie
    Last edited by knives emporium; 08-16-2012 at 09:02 PM.

  2. #2
    ZT 0560 Free raffle/giveaway is coming soon to an end. Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page.

    Thanks and good luck
    Johnnie

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    573
    Hey,

    Signed up a week ago, excited and grateful for the chance. Thanks for giving back. The website looks great, imo, but the only thing I was a little confused at was the fact that so many of the knives were sold/out of stock. Does this mean you aren't going to get any more of those, or what? I found a few knives that I'd consider, but they were all sold, and I'm not going to keep checking the website religiously to see if it comes back in stock.

    I'd maybe have a little note about that in the about us, or a faq, or something.


    OR DONT!
    Just my two cents.



    either way, thanks again!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,550
    Great website, and destined to be a great knife dealer/distributor. Also nice when a dealer gives to the community and helps fellow knife nuts get some wicked cool blades

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    toledo, ohio BECKERHEAD 264 spydernation 419
    Posts
    535
    The website looks nice, and can't say how much I appreciate the chance to win

    Thank you

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by worshipNtribute View Post
    Hey,

    Signed up a week ago, excited and grateful for the chance. Thanks for giving back. The website looks great, imo, but the only thing I was a little confused at was the fact that so many of the knives were sold/out of stock. Does this mean you aren't going to get any more of those, or what? I found a few knives that I'd consider, but they were all sold, and I'm not going to keep checking the website religiously to see if it comes back in stock.

    I'd maybe have a little note about that in the about us, or a faq, or something.


    OR DONT!
    Just my two cents.



    either way, thanks again!
    worshipNtribute,

    We are increasing inventory on a constant base, if you have a special request, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will get it for you.

    Thank you for the nice remarks and good luck
    Johnnie

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf5391 View Post
    Great website, and destined to be a great knife dealer/distributor. Also nice when a dealer gives to the community and helps fellow knife nuts get some wicked cool blades
    Thanks Wolf, will do the best we can and will go the extra mile if need to be, good luck.

    Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page

    Johnnie

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by yoko View Post
    The website looks nice, and can't say how much I appreciate the chance to win

    Thank you
    Yoko,

    Thank you for the kind remarks.

    Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page

    Johnnie

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,300
    Signed up today.

    Website looks great. Congrats !

    Thanks for the chance.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra281 View Post
    Signed up today.

    Website looks great. Congrats !

    Thanks for the chance.
    Cobra,

    Thanks for the nice comments.

    Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page

    Good luck
    Johnnie
    Last edited by knives emporium; 08-12-2012 at 12:57 PM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by worshipNtribute View Post
    Hey,

    Signed up a week ago, excited and grateful for the chance. Thanks for giving back. The website looks great, imo, but the only thing I was a little confused at was the fact that so many of the knives were sold/out of stock. Does this mean you aren't going to get any more of those, or what? I found a few knives that I'd consider, but they were all sold, and I'm not going to keep checking the website religiously to see if it comes back in stock.

    I'd maybe have a little note about that in the about us, or a faq, or something.


    OR DONT!
    Just my two cents.



    either way, thanks again!
    worshipNtribute,

    Btw- A new batch will be in next week.

    Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page

    Thanks and good luck
    Johnnie

  12. #12
    The winner will be announced on Wednesday 08/15/2012 – 12:00 PM Central Daylight Time

    Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page

    Good luck to all of you
    Johnnie

  13. #13
    Looks like a great site. I especially like the custom section. I signed up and will frequently check out the site to see what you get in. thanks for the give away also!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    98
    I just signed up. Great looking site. Thanks giving back.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    1,906
    I've said it before, when it comes time to buy another knife, I'm gonna look at your site first. I think what you are doing is really cool.
    WTB 3.5" XM18 bronze ti pivot.
    # 529 in RyanW's 2014 GAW

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,090
    Registered, and thanks for the chance!! I'm dying to try out a 0560, so I really appreciate the opportunity to win one..., even though I never win anything!! lol

    Website looks great, and runs really smooth!! Great work, and you'll definitely be getting an order from me in the future!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Earth that was
    Posts
    2,092
    Signed up, thanks for the chance!!

    I am excited to see what new inventory you will bring in.

    Also thanks for supporting bladeforums! That goes a long way with us

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Stanleytown, Va
    Posts
    4,323
    Signed up the first day and bought 2 knives. Thanks for the chance.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_juju View Post
    Signed up the first day and bought 2 knives. Thanks for the chance.
    bab_juju,

    I hope your happy with your purchase.

    Thanks and good luck

    Johnnie

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by res1cue View Post
    Signed up, thanks for the chance!!

    I am excited to see what new inventory you will bring in.

    Also thanks for supporting bladeforums! That goes a long way with us
    res1cue,

    New items are coming in next week, we will e-mail you on a regular bases to keep you up-dated on new knifes, discounts, events and more goodies that are in the make.

    Any question you might have, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

    Thanks and good luck
    Johnnie

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •