Thread: Zt 0600 RJ

Zt 0600 RJ

ADVERTISEMENT
    Any idea when the 0600 will be out , love the look of that RJ stuff

2013 Q2 I think might be Q3

The 0600 is so sexy. I love all of RJs stuff.

Oh man i cant wait for this to come out! Looks really nice with that textured ti and cf.

ZT 0600.jpg

Any news from anyone?

I heard there will only be 1000 pcs made. MSRP around $450?

Oh mannnnnn! That's when my Demko is going to be here! My wife is gonna hate me! Oh well-0777, cryo II, Demko ad-10, Direware solo then 0600.

I love the design, I can't wait for it to come out.

I do wish it was a little lighter though. Over 6oz is getting pretty heavy for edc.

8. Maybe I am different, but, I am not a huge fan of this. I have been interested in a US Made RJ Martin design with KAIs 14c28n. In this case it is either Chinese made knives or this high end blade with nothing in between!

I like ZT/KAI, in fact they are my favorite blades, but this thing just isn't my style.

Quote Originally Posted by europeanoutdoorsman View Post
    Maybe I am different, but, I am not a huge fan of this. I have been interested in a US Made RJ Martin design with KAIs 14c28n. In this case it is either Chinese made knives or this high end blade with nothing in between!

I like ZT/KAI, in fact they are my favorite blades, but this thing just isn't my style.
    What's wrong with the Zing and the Groove?

Or the Chill or the Volt II

Quote Originally Posted by jacobwilson99 View Post
    Or the Chill or the Volt II
    except he was asking about USA produced Martin's using 14c28n, not Chinese knives.

12. The Zing and the Groove have those waves on the steel. They are ok I guess, but I am just impressed by simpler knives and not odd looking stuff. That is why I never got too into those. I know some guys love those, but I was just hoping there'd be more simple design stuff. I have seen KAI experiment a little with designs and I think it's cool and of course I can't expect this company to customize it's business practices to suit my needs!

Like I said, it looks cool. But, I'd never buy any of the frame locks. I am sure they are well done. One thing I dislike is a metal handle. Half the year is winter where I live so using a metal handled object is BRUTAL. I even have to stop working on blades sometimes cause it just hurts, even with gloves on. I just like simple G10, stainless liners and a USA made piece of steel. It's simple, but I like it.

So then do like I did and get the Zing Tanto

Hurry because they were discontinued.

Thread Information