Thread: **SPF**Boker/Anso 67 Orange Limited edition

**SPF**Boker/Anso 67 Orange Limited edition

ADVERTISEMENT
    Up for sale is a BNIB Boker/anso 67 orange limited edition, number 66/199.

Never used, never carried. Blade favors the non locking side, BUT DOES NOT RUB. Everything is as received from factory. There is zero side to side play, but there is some up and down play, common with this model. Nothing terrible, but it is there. This can be remedied in a number of ways, including application of JB weld to the stop pin, as well as aluminium tape applied to the stop pin. I have not done either of these things, but have seen it done. Overall, an amazing knife. Buttery smooth, with amazing finish. Comes with box, bag, and papers.

Looking to get **SPF**$155**SPF** shipped, paypal gift or add 3.5% for fees (we can talk is you need to do usps money order). CONUS only. Trade interests include: ZT 0200, BM contego, rift, 710, and griptilian with the opening hole, SPyderco manix 2, g10 police PE and yojimbo 2.

Please PM me or email questions to jhyde7585ATyahooDOTcom

**Please note any marks in pics are dust/fingerprints, there are ZERO marks/scratches on this**

Last edited by jhyde7585; 08-16-2012 at 08:27 PM.

I'll take it. Also have a very lightly used manix 2 to trade toward it if you're interested. Please email me at jmarux@yahoo.com and we'll work it out. Thanks.

i have a bm 710d2 bk version its in decent condition would be good to send it into benchamade for some work which i would pay for. the blades good barely used just sharpened a little uneven.

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat78 View Post
    I'll take it. Also have a very lightly used manix 2 to trade toward it if you're interested. Please email me at jmarux@yahoo.com and we'll work it out. Thanks.
    Email incoming shortly

Quote Originally Posted by everydaytoolsreviews View Post
    i have a bm 710d2 bk version its in decent condition would be good to send it into benchamade for some work which i would pay for. the blades good barely used just sharpened a little uneven.
    As of now, Billygoat has priority. In the event that for whatever reason, he doesn't take it, we can work something out.

Yup, email sent and replied to. I'm on this one, thanks

locked up, thanks billygoat

Thread Information