Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I'm trying to get my first CRK *PHOTOS PAGE 5*

ADVERTISEMENT
    Grats on both the baby girl and the Insingo.

Thanks for the kind words guys

Congrats. I just got my first sebenza recently too. They are amazing!!

Wow.
    And I allways thought I was a knife-nut.
    Congrats. Congrats.

red mag

Congrats! Two great things in one day!

somewhere deep in the heart of the midwest, between the corn fields and the void
    Congratulations on the kiddo! Sleep as much as you can

Oh, congratulations on the Sebenza too

Congratulations! And to think, they both come with a birth certificate!
    Dennis in PA
    My Knife Collection (updated 8/21/2014)
    ------------------
    WTB: Mnandi: in particular: giraffe bone, bloodwood/Damascus, snakewood/ladder Damascus made in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by m1ghtysauc3 View Post
    I've got some big news. As I'm typing this, I'm lying on a bed/couch thingy in the hospital next to my new baby girl who was born yesterday. Also, I just sent a payment to a fellow BladeForums member for a Large 21 Insingo! It is bnib and at a great price. I couldn't resist.
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on the birth of your Daughter!

Thanks everyone. My first CRK and fourth daughter.

Woohoo!!!! Congrats on the new little one (and 1st Senbenza)!

My woman told me that I would only produce girls... I don't have any kids yet, so I wouldn't know. I feel like girls would be easier to raise than boys at certain stages of life and harder to raise at other stages (teen years).

Most times I'm glad I don't have any of my own, but often times I see my friend's with their little ones, and I must admit that I do get envious (then I watch some youtube videos of little kids having temper tantrums, and all is good lol).

You did good landing a NIB large Insingo in the classifieds! Can't beat a good discount on a never used CRK! Even the used ones are a good deal considering the lifetime warranty that comes with them.

I've got some big news. As I'm typing this, I'm lying on a bed/couch thingy in the hospital next to my new baby girl who was born yesterday. Also, I just sent a payment to a fellow BladeForums member for a Large 21 Insingo! It is bnib and at a great price. I couldn't resist.
    I been reading this thread and i was going to email you about a sebenza I had for sale but you said you wanted a new one. I didn't realized it was you. You will enjoy the knife i know that for sure. Will ship it out in the morning. I'm glad I could give you a great deal on your first. One of many "because you can't eat just one" LOL
    USMC 88-96 "SEMPER FI"

"For those who have fought for it...FREEDOM... has a flavor the protected will never know"

Quote Originally Posted by TMCGLASSON36 View Post
    I been reading this thread and i was going to email you about a sebenza I had for sale but you said you wanted a new one. I didn't realized it was you. You will enjoy the knife i know that for sure. Will ship it out in the morning. I'm glad I could give you a great deal on your first. One of many "because you can't eat just one" LOL
    Hey you should have emailed me because it is new lol.

Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl and the other baby as well(Sebenza). It doesn't need babied to be a baby(Sebenza). =]

Quote Originally Posted by BladeChick777 View Post
    Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl and the other baby as well(Sebenza). It doesn't need babied to be a baby(Sebenza). =]
    Thanks. And yes, my Sebenza will get used as soon as it leaves the box.

Most importantly, enjoy your moments with your new baby. I take my nearly 2-year old son to the park and can't believe how big he is now. Years from now, your Sebenza won't change, but your baby girl will. Don't miss out. I've gone from having almost all my free time spent on hobbies to now being a dad. It's the best thing I've ever done.

^^^ Oh yeah, kids need you 100%, but as a parent, you love being there 200%.
    I'm not a parent yet, but one day will be. Children are amazing.
    Nothing else in the world matters when you look into their little eyes and feel that tiny little hand wrapped around your finger(s).
    Yes, women have a natural motherly instinct, it's something that can't be helped lol.

Pics when you get the Sebenza!! Lol.

My Sebenza came today and man, am I impressed! I'll be sure to post pics soon. Now I've gotta figure out how to get this lanyard back on here without effing anything up.

somewhere deep in the heart of the midwest, between the corn fields and the void
    Take the pivot and pivot screw out, slide out the blade. Take the rest of the knife apart, put the lanyard pin in, put the scales together, tighten up the screws. Slide the blade back in, tighten up the pivot screw, open the blade half way then give it a wrist flick to reset the lock

Sweet blade, nice Rail Blaster too, it's kind of got that MEU-SOC look about it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information