Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The "I've never had one of those!" Giveaway

ADVERTISEMENT
    Very cool GAW! Thanx for the chance...I have never owned a Scout knife! When I was a kid we all carried those two blade toothpick with scaler/hook remover knives...you know, the ones on the cards over the cash register at almost every store in town next to the card with the corn cob pipes...am I dating myself?...anywhoo...GAW's are fun, and thank you for putting on this one

I'm in!

medicevans
    How many years of wedded bliss are you celebrating?

Two years the 4th. Can't believe it's been two years already!

Every time I think about Little League not keeping score it really torks me off. Fact: Not everyone is a winner. There are losers. Lots of them, more than there are winners. I played Little League, I was terrible. I rode the bench for 4 years except for the mandatory two inning a game that they had to play me. If I was the coach of my team, I would have tried to make me quit. That taught me two things. First, I suck at baseball. Second, if you want to be good at something, you have to want it and take the required steps to be good. Not keeping score does a disservice to the game and the people who play. This is my entry and is in reference to the OP extra point comment.

P.s. Medicevans, very generous giveaway. Thank you very much for the chance and I do know that you were joking with the points thing.

Yeah, the Little League thing is from Drew Carey and "Whose Line is it Anyway?"

You want to be mad? Our little league boys don't even play with a real baseball!!!!! It's some kind of rubberish bouncy ball that looks like a baseball! Talk about wimp-ifying the sport! At least my girls play with a real 11" softball!

(by the way, points definitely count in C league softball. My youngest hit 16 home runs in 18 games this year. She has one more year in C ball, but I want to move her up to B ball if mamma let's us.)

Im In (: Im glad your wife is doing well. My parents have just recovered from Cancer, respiratory failure, and being hit by a car in a crosswalk (All In The Same Few Months!) so i know how great it feels. Take care.

I'm in!

I've never had a canoe pattern knife, been interested, even my wife has one...just never bit the bullet! Thanks for the chance.

I'll go in. I love scout knives.

I'm leaving this open until after my wofe's doctor appointment this afternoon, so any of you late risers, get those entries in!

I dont own any old timey knives so winning these would be awsome. Count me in sir.

In before the drawing!

Thanks,

Frostyfingers

in please.

last minute in! i miss having a traditional knife

thankyou!!

You guys are lucky I got busy today! It should have been closed hours ago. I'm drawing now, results in the morning.

No more entries.

Awww, the heck with it. I couldn't wait.

Here the winners and their knives, I think several people indicated their preference in their entry.

8 claymoore canoe
    50 fishon buck
    9 phydeaux canoe
    20 Humppa Scout
    31 kbrasmodeler peanut
    10 BigFattyT scout
    38 sword and shield corkscrew

Edited to add: numbers by random.org. Which, incidentally, is a very interesting website. I messed around on there for at least half an hour.

EXCELLENT.

Congrats to the Winners!

Great thanks to the generous Mr. Evans!

(and continued prayer for a full recovery for his wife.)
    Frank R

... Still looking for a vorpal blade.
    (op cit Lewis Carroll)

List of BF Dealer Members

Woohooo I´ve really won! And even a scout knife! Thank you, medicevans for this generousity!!!

Kind regards
    Andi
    You can call me Pappa Andi!
    Nun war dieser brave Lehrer, Von dem Tobak ein Verehrer, Was man ohne alle Frage, Nach des Tages Müh und Plage, Einem guten, alten Mann, Auch von Herzen gönnen kann.
    (Wilhelm Busch, german author, 1832 - 1908)

Congrats to the winners and thanks to medicevans. I hope the next 50 is as good or better than the first two years!

Great giveaway thanks Medicevans i hope all is well with your wife some great guys won those knives im sure there all going to good homes .

Nice. Im a winner. Thank you so much. I really appreciate the chance to win an awsome little knife. I will carry it proudly.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information