Thread: SOLD///////Buck 500 - BCCI/Heritage edition - micarta/s30v

SOLD///////Buck 500 - BCCI/Heritage edition - micarta/s30v

ADVERTISEMENT
    SOLD///////
    Please ask questions before saying you’ll take it.
    Paypal and Continental US only please.
    Paypal gift option is preferred but not necessary.
    Price includes Paypal fees when applicable and USPS shipping with delivery confirmation.
    First unconditional post, PM or email stating that you will take it, followed by prompt payment, will get the item.
    Buyer asserts that they can legally own these items in their locale.
    Please note that these knives have been very lightly used and I can't find any signs of use other than what I've noted below.

As for trades, I'm holding out for an unmodified Ritter Griptilian or Mini-Griptilian in just about any color or an unmodified Benchmade Grip or Mini-Grip in OD or sand plus cash. I'd rather not get a knife that has been disassembled. I'll consider other offers though so let me know what you got but I'd rather not get multiples.

Buck 500 - micarta and s30v satin blade - Bought new from the Buck Collectors Club and while I did carry it a few times, I don't recall using it for much more than cutting paper. This is a great knife and a classic design that is no longer available as the model is discontinued and this version was made in a limited run for the club. The slim design carries well in the pocket and comes with black leather sheath, box and authentication paperwork. 3" blade, 4.25" closed. The only signs of use are some very faint scuffs on the bolster that I couldn't pick up with the camera that could probably be buffed out if you knew what you were doing. SOLD///////$89

Last edited by KP; 08-24-2012 at 11:23 PM.

The Duke is sold to kershawguy

Thread Information