Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Oleg Krymlin

Blog Entries

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by rycen View Post
    For the record I still don't have boki's PayPal address.
    Don't waste anymore resources or time on this. You went above and beyond as it is.
    Now, as for Oleg...

I think the Mods have done a great job to try and help Boki. Could he have handled this better - yes, no doubt. But the key here is once again this Oleg character is taking money and not producing knives that were paid for. Once again Oleg lies about shipping knives or refunds. Yet another thread that proves Oleg is not an honorable seller. When will it end? Because, once angain Oleg is continuing to post sales threads on this site. Who will be his next victim?

Quote Originally Posted by Gastonknife View Post
    I think the Mods have done a great job to try and help Boki. Could he have handled this better - yes, no doubt. But the key here is once again this Oleg character is taking money and not producing knives that were paid for. Once again Oleg lies about shipping knives or refunds. Yet another thread that proves Oleg is not an honorable seller. When will it end? Because, once angain Oleg is continuing to post sales threads on this site. Who will be his next victim?
    very well said Gastonknife .
    Jack ONeill

http://s550.photobucket.com/albums/ii409/oneill_2009/

This has been a most exhausting thead and prime example of "beating that dead ass horse".

For what it's worth,I have purchased many knives from O.K. on this and other forums and have never had a single problem. I even commissioned several knives and paid for them up front;again, without a problem. No issues with communication and only a moderate amount of broken English.

That being said. I will think twice about future purchases from him since this is obviously becoming a disturbing trend.

Sad that he has fallen into the "buyer beware" category.

Geez, I happened to catch this thread and read every page. Hope I don't get bashed for saying this, but I have purchased several knives from Oleg. I have never had a problem with him. He always sent the knives promptly. That's why I was blown away after reading this thread. Oleg should refund the guy's money or send him his knife. Pretty simple and easy fix Oleg........make this right, step up and do the right thing.
    Last edited by DixieRambler; 10-04-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: poor grammar on my part

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieRambler View Post
    Geez, I happened to catch this thread and read every page. Hope I don't get bashed for saying this but, I have purchased several knives from Oleg. I have never had a problem with him. He always sent the knives promptly. That's why I was blown away after reading this thread. Oleg should refund the guy's money or send him his knife. Pretty simple and easy fix Oleg........make this right, step up and do the right thing.
    If only it were that simple. I'm going to PM the other Exchange mods and discuss how we are to handle this. I do not agree with a member selling items while they are obvious deep water. The last person that was allowed to do this ended up getting banned (knifeworks805), because he was unable to provide his services within the time frame that he himself specified. Personally, I do not want any more members to get ripped off.

So now that boki is banned. How will we know if Oleg ever makes this right?

I look forward to see the results of your conversations Rev.

I will update the thread as I have been with any new info.

Thanks rycen. You went above and beyond on this like always.

I am concerned that Oleg with walk away from this without having to pay. This whole thread was a big mess. The Mods tried to help Boki was just happy bashing Oleg. I too believe he was not trying to get his money back. It almost seemed he was afraid to give his address for whatever reason.

So my question is how much is enough when it comes to service providers. How many chances do they get till they are shown the door.

You really went beyond the call of duty on this one only to get burned, sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by rycen View Post
    I will update the thread as I have been with any new info.

double tap
    Last edited by gregorio; 10-05-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgolfer View Post
    So now that boki is banned. How will we know if Oleg ever makes this right?

I look forward to see the results of your conversations Rev.
    Hi Jeff,
    It will be interesting to say the least, and definately not easy. I truly wish boki would have just chilled out and cooperated more. Rycen has his info and Oleg is not in the clear on this, not by a long shot.
    For the record, this will still be made right one way or another. It's in Oleg's court now. If does the right thing, we can move on, if not the will be consequences. We've not been too tolerant of bad business practices here.

Blog Entries

I think Oleg should "DONATE" a few pieces of his work to blade forums to go up for auction with the proceeds going to a charity.....if he wants to keep his membership here.

wow !!! just read through the updates.... feel like I've just entered into another dimension, I can't for the life of me figure out this whole thing... makes me wonder if he ever gave him the right address to begin with, as I drift off even further I wonder what really happened to keep oleg from stepping up as he apparently resolved his other complaints satisfactory..

I too believe he should not be allowed to sell until this is resolved... (just in case)

you just never know, reminds me of a maker in arkansas levine or something like that, cant remember... but iirc he had health problems and burned a gob of people..
    BeckerHead #13

"I am not a Number, I am a Free Man"- Maiden

"The moments we share today, Inspire the stories we tell tomorrow"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SVRIDER1 View Post
    I think Oleg should "DONATE" a few pieces of his work to blade forums to go up for auction with the proceeds going to a charity.....if he wants to keep his membership here.
    I think you should "DONATE" your own money if you feel charitable, and not interfere in an already tense situation.

Quote Originally Posted by RevDevil View Post
    Hi Jeff,
    It will be interesting to say the least, and definately not easy. I truly wish boki would have just chilled out and cooperated more.
    Agree 100%

Rycen has his info and Oleg is not in the clear on this, not by a long shot.
    Where is he by the way? [completely a rhetorical question]

For the record, this will still be made right one way or another. It's in Oleg's court now. If does the right thing, we can move on, if not the will be consequences. We've not been too tolerant of bad business practices here.
    I agree and think its safe to say that most of us here appreciate all you guys do to keep this place the respected marketplace that it is. I trade here pretty regularly and have had a run in with a problem member. Everyone helped how they could and the issue was resolved quite quickly. Kudos to Oleg if he can step in and never have a problem again. Just dont think it will change how some people look at his business ethics.

Bokie, Why act erratic, and non compliant, when people are trying to help you? We realize your dissatisfaction, but seriously...Follow the directions and wait for further instructions. You kind of blew it here.

Setup a paypal account and have this resolved.....I'm beginning to question your age.

In wondering why boki had such a hard time with offering bank account info or setting up a paypal account, I'm left wondering if Boki was an illegal in canada or perhaps underage?

His posting style reminded me of my nephew when he was 12.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information