Thread: Pumpkin Gladius with Chuddy Bear Sheath

Pumpkin Gladius with Chuddy Bear Sheath

ADVERTISEMENT
    Well, a medical emergency forces me to sell my pride and joy. My 6 year old son has surgery to remove a tumor from his neck this coming Friday, and I need to raise money to cover the expenses. This is a SWEET setup, and I rarely see pumpkin gladius' offered up for sale. The gladius is in mint condition, not a blemish or mark on her. The sheath is absolutely stunning, if you have ever seen a Chuddy Bear sheath in the flesh (hehe), you know what I'm talking about. This one has basketweave stamping and comes with a Baldric adapter and shoulder straps. I have not even put the adapter and shoulder straps on the sheath, so it is exactly as it arrived a few months ago from Chuddy Bear. The price is SPF TO MADDMAN shipped to con. US. Paypal only. As usual, first "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks for looking, and I hope she finds a loving home soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (54.9 KB, 77 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (31.2 KB, 123 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (49.8 KB, 68 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (101.5 KB, 62 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (59.1 KB, 38 views)
    Last edited by bubblebelly; 09-02-2012 at 07:44 PM. Reason: PRICE DROP

Hope all goes well on Friday and I wish I could help you out on this combo but times are tight.
    I could be interested in the sheath if you decide to split them.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1whobuys View Post
    Hope all goes well on Friday and I wish I could help you out on this combo but times are tight.
    I could be interested in the sheath if you decide to split them.
    Thanks
    Thanks for the well wishes, it is greatly appreciated. If it comes down to it I might split them but I would prefer to have it all done in one sale if possible.

Alright here is a $100 price drop to get things going I really need to get this sold as soon as possible, so I can have everything in order before the surgery. Thanks guys.

Pm sent.
    "Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, & the poison arrows fall from the sky & the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah ol' Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm square in the eye & says gimme your best shot pal, I can take it!"
    *WTB: Silent Knight, War Boar & a gorgeous SLUT

SPF to MADDMAN

Thread Information