Thread: Pic request!

Pic request!

ADVERTISEMENT
    Does anyone have a Zulu, PPT and Yo Jimbo II? I'm considering selling off some other Spydercos and buying something interesting and I'd love to see pics of these three together as a bit of a comparison. If you put an Endura 4 or Centofante 3 in there for comparison that would be great (since they are my 2 current faves).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by scrub View Post
    Does anyone have a Zulu, PPT and Yo Jimbo II? I'm considering selling off some other Spydercos and buying something interesting and I'd love to see pics of these three together as a bit of a comparison. If you put an Endura 4 or Centofante 3 in there for comparison that would be great (since they are my 2 current faves).
    Took some quick shots for you this evening. Lighting was terrible, so shots aren't great, but you should get decent comparisons. Don't have the Eudora, but the others are in the line-up.

For the record ..... I love each and every one of them!
    Dennis in PA
    My Knife Collection (updated 7/20/2014)
    ------------------
    WTB: Mnandi: in particular: giraffe bone, bloodwood/Damascus, snakewood/ladder Damascus made in 2012

Perfect thanks!

OK, that helped me narrow it down to the PPT or Yo Jimbo. The Yo Jimbo is winning since I don't currently own a Golden, CO Spydie.

Thread Information