Thread: A few leather sheaths for Busse

A few leather sheaths for Busse

ADVERTISEMENT
    I find myself with a few extra sheaths and its time for them to go to a new home. All sheaths are still new and unused.

All prices include shipping to CONUS. PP is good for me and no fees to you. Will also accept USPS MO.
    If outside CONUS, contact me for additional shipping. This sale is for the sheaths only the knives are not included.
    Post I will take it here or send me a PM or e-mail.

A right handed black sheath for a Boss Jack LE. It has straps to carry horizontal or SOB. Also comes with a detachable clip and a detachable loop so it can be carried vertical. Price is $95.00 sold shipped

Next is black colored right handed Combat Grade ASH1 Randall style sheath. It has a detachable clip and basket weaving. Price is $100.00 Sold shipped

Next sheath is a black right handed Randall style sheath for a CG Boss Jack. withdrawn

Next up is a black colored right handed Dangler style sheath for a Bushwacker Mistress. Price is $118.00 sold shipped

Last one is a right handed dark brown open spine drop loop with two X's on back for a NMFBM. Price is 114.00 Sold shipped to Legaleagle

Last edited by Chuddy Bear; 09-05-2012 at 05:31 PM.
    In need of a Leather Sheath? Check out my website to see pictures of my leather work and to see the list of Busse, Swamprat and Scrap Yard knives I have on hand. I will also trade leatherwork for INFI. http://www.chuddybearleather.com

I'll take the NMFBM right handed brown leather sheath . Email to follow.

I'll take the Combat Grade ASH1 Randall style sheath. Please email me your paypal. (songong@hotmail.com) Thanks a lot. Sean

I'll take 2nd's on the right handed dangler sheath for Bushwacker Mistress .

Very nice work in leather and very nice designs too

Thread Information