I picked these two up as impulse buys over the summer. Both are truly superb pieces; however, they're a bit too fancy for my tastes; (as well as my wallet).
I'm asking $SPF for the CF/Ti Ultratech. The Element has been sold.
Buyer pays for shipping via carrier of choice (from Norfolk, Nebraska). Payment by money order, personal check, or PayPal. Also, I'm just looking to sell -- not interested in trades at the moment. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or offers you might have.
Marfione Custom Ultratech #013 (2005) - Carbon Fiber/Titanium Blade
- Features a razor-sharp titanium / carbon-fiber composite chisel-ground blade; hand-made by Tony Marfione
- Amazingly-fast deployment with zero "recoil"; (it feels much different from any other UT I've owned)
- Carbon-fiber button
- Dual glass breakers
- Weighs just 2.3oz!
- Clip is engraved with "ALM 013" and dagger logo
- Has one extremely-small hairline scratch on the blade, 1/3rd up from the handle; (visible in the next photo)
- Knife-only, does not include box or padded case
Marfione Custom Ultratech #105 (2011) - High-polish Blade
- Fitted with a scary-sharp high-polish single-edge blade; hand-made by Tony Marfione
- Heavy-duty 408 stainless steel body
- Custom "slim" stainless button
- Comes with both stainless glass breaker AND stainless hex machine screw
- Weighs a hefty 6.1oz!
- Low-rider titanium clip is engraved with "105 A. Marfione" and dagger logo
- Excellent cosmetic condition
- The main spring in this knife snapped after just a few deployments. It was sent back to Microtech to be serviced; (copy of paperwork included). After receiving the knife back, it deploys fine but seems to require a lot of thumb strength to retract the blade
- Original box and Maxpedition case included
Thanks for your time! Feel free to PM me if you want more pics or info.