Thread: Eversharp Hydro-magic?

Eversharp Hydro-magic?

ADVERTISEMENT
    I went to the barbershop today. I was telling the barber that I recently started shaving with a safety razor. He opened the drawer and handed me a razor that is gold with plastic ribbed black handles. It says "Eversharp Hydro-magic" on it. He suggested I use something like that to shave with. I asked him where I would find one. He put a new blade in it and said you can have it. What can you guys tell me about it?
    Dennis Bible

Stockton, CA - We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
    Made between 1954-1958. Eversharp purchased an interest in Schick in 1946 and began labeling things as such. It uses the standard aluminum injector cartridge. Good shavers.

-Xander

That is awesome. I can't believe he just gave it to me. I can't wait to use it.
    Dennis Bible

Double tap
    Last edited by shootist16; 09-04-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    Dennis Bible

I have had a few razors just given to me, those are the ones that I will never sell or give away because I cherish them too much.
    If you are playing life on easy, you are never going to win when it counts
    Knife making is hazardous to my bank account

Stockton, CA - We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
    Quote Originally Posted by unky_gumbi View Post
    I have had a few razors just given to me, those are the ones that I will never sell or give away because I cherish them too much.
    Same here, or if I do get rid of them I will not take any money for them. I have given a few away with the premise that they must always be gifted for free.

-Xander

I still haven't tried an injector type razor yet. Sounds like a pretty good score shootist! Post after you have taken it for a test drive.

Thread Information