Thread: Blacjack Tac-Ops knives

Question Blacjack Tac-Ops knives

ADVERTISEMENT
    I've been looking at the Blackjack Tac-ops knives. They're made from 1095 and are pretty affordable. I didn't see too much about them on the web. The Bark River site has some good pictures. The youtube videos are something I avoid when it comes to knives. Has anyone here purchased any?
    Last edited by Curtis Lowe; 09-06-2012 at 08:05 AM.
    ​​​ZT0350CF FOR SALE.

Not yet. But I plan to go for the Tac-Ops 6 or 7

Seems a lot like their STS knives that were designed with Marine Force Recon training in mind that they didn't want to discuss

Who in military or law enforcement is going after $150+ 1095 knives?

I'm looking at the Tac-Ops 4 and the 8. As far as the cost of the knives, I know soldiers and and others in government ops that love Spartan Blades. They retail for over twice as much and are worth every penny. The Blackjack Tac-Ops line should do well.
    ​​​ZT0350CF FOR SALE.

Just got the #4 and will be making it some new grips. Some for me and some for interested parties.

As far as the knife; I was instantly sold when I held it. It is more comfortable for me than the esse 4. It is a little thicker as far as spine and grips which is more to my liking. It came razor sharp from the factory and basically started to dig into my skin when I attempted to shave my forearm.
    The sheath feels more robust than the esse's and it has the nice adjustment screw for retention of the knife. Hmmm, what will it be first? Camo blue/black, glacier glow...

I have a bunch of bark rivers and one bark river made black jack, they are well made and you won't be dissapointed

I hope to get mine soon.
    ​​​ZT0350CF FOR SALE.

I just ordered a TAC-OPS 8 proto in A2. I had an STS-8 but it was too heavy, I hunt pigs and deer, not Buicks! Hope to have it by this Tuesday. Will post when I do. Knivesshipfree is clearing out their stock.

Thanks for buying from us!

Oh no, thank YOU, bohn. Sweet knife. Will post some pics when i get a chance. Came dirty as hell, but there is something pleasing about cleaning up a brand new knife. Cut my finger doing it, so you know it's good

Kind of aggravating for it to come dirty...but hey....they are priced really right! Enjoy!

Thread Information