Straight Handled Battle Mistress (SHBM) 1/300 (1 of 15 variant), Fusion Battle Mistress (FBM) "bullet nose" Prototype, and Custom Shop Meaner Street for sale, see below for details.

First "I'll take it" here holds the knife for you until we can finalize the transaction.

Payment by PayPal or USPS Money Order only. Price listed is for MO, Paypal +3%.

No trades for these knives, I need to sell them outright.

Sales within U.S. only.

Please email me with questions or to follow up on an "I'll take it" here.
roppda@sbcglobal.net

Straight Handled Battle Mistress 1 of 300 (SHBM) - Near mint condition 1/300 with a slightly-sharpened swedge that makes it a
sub-set of the 1/300 - more like 1 of 15. Smooth coated INFI blade with slightly-sharpened (narrower) swedge and coated spine. Fully grooved handles with slotted bolts. Comes with original kydex sheath with leg tie-down. I'm not the original owner, but it doesn't appear to have ever been used or sharpened. Some minor rub marks from the sheath. $1,000 + priority/insured shipping

Fusion Battle Mistress (FBM) Prototype with "bullet nose" - Satin finish, .30" thick blade with Steel Heart style blade. Hand-shaped.
Olive/Black magnum handles (~1.125" thick). There were three versions of this proto available at a Knob Creek 'ganza: red/black, blue/black and
the olive/black like this one. It seems like there were only about 4 full sets of these first protos, but of course you never know. I'm the original
owner. This thing is a real beast with the thick blade and mag handles. Never used, sharpened or carried, Like new as received from the ganza.
$1,050 + priority/insured shipping

Custom Shop Meaner Street - Satin finish, .22" thick saber grind blade. Hand Shaped black canvas Micarta scales with smooth bolts.
Never used, sharpened or carried, in like new condition. $420 including priority/insured shipping