Thread: Where can I find a Strider SNG CC in stock!?!

Question Where can I find a Strider SNG CC in stock!?!

ADVERTISEMENT
    I've never had such trouble finding a knife in stock. I'm just looking for an SNG CC with black G10 and and stone washed blade. What's the story with production? Is demand really that high? I can't find it anywhere. Any leads would be appreciated.

hate to tell you but they were in stock several places last week (in CPM 154 no less), if you can get by with not having CC grip you can find one.

Stonewashed Striders are hard to come by these days. I've had all flavors & while I wanted my newest SnG to be stonewashed I'm very happy with the "Ghost Stripes" which are 1/2 stonewash 1/2 bead blast... Stripey.
    All you need is love... and a Sebenza.

Striders are made in small batches and they are in demand, for good reasons. Keep yer eyes peeled.

Thanks all. I looked last week and didn't see any. Guess I'll have to just keep looking. Also, hopefully they are not just doing 154 cpm only these days.

bladehq was where I saw them and where I ordered mine (not CC though)

Cyber - I think you have CPM-154 and 154CM confused.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeChick777 View Post
    Cyber - I think you have CPM-154 and 154CM confused.
    You are right. Forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberland View Post
    You are right. Forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference?
    The alloy is the same, but cpm154 is a powdered steel and 154cm is not. Cpm154 has higher toughness.

Just do what all of us do and constantly check the exchange and dealer's sites.
    Beckerhead #119

<deal spot removed> got a recent delivery of SnGs. They have several stonewashed versions however no CC models. I picked up a black standard stonewashed myself as someone mentioned they are not easy to find and happen to be my favorite. Good luck in your hunt.
    Last edited by Morrow; 09-10-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Tried to PM you, but can't regarding some info.

Quote Originally Posted by SChief454 View Post
    <deal spot removed> got a recent delivery of SnGs. They have several stonewashed versions however no CC models. I picked up a black standard stonewashed myself as someone mentioned they are not easy to find and happen to be my favorite. Good luck in your hunt.
    Thanks for trying to help but please don't direct business to non-paid dealers. We have an ever-growing list of dealers who support this site and they deserve first crack at new business.

Here is a list of the paid dealers.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/an...php?f=749&a=98

Found one

Thanks everyone, I finally found one out of luck by calling a dealer who just had one come in. I wish I could find a plain stonewashed blade with the flamed titanium handle but as is works. They sure go fast!

Quote Originally Posted by pmek5 View Post
    Tried to PM you, but can't regarding some info.
    Sorry, changed setting so I can receive PMs.

Thread Information