Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whyut?

Thumbs up Whyut?

ADVERTISEMENT
    What Hinderer You Using Today?

In a slicey mood I went with the one on the right fitted with smooth carbon.

Show us WHYUT.

Are those 3" or 3.5"?

Quote Originally Posted by Hans17 View Post
    Are those 3" or 3.5"?
    Three and a half inch.

Still in shorts (for the time being)

The only one I've got!!! But expecting an Orange scale in the mail today!!!! Woot!!

I got this one out of the knife pouch for the next couple of days, then I'll grab another one.

Last edited by emel; 09-11-2012 at 05:45 AM.

Spanto attack on the printer.

Poor printer!

Don't make it look like my soda can of yesterday...but if it's failing...maybe go "Office Space" on it!

Traveling, so I've got my trusty and fun loving Cryo!

3".

Old pic of mine, but this is what I call "use"

Same knife

Thanks for sharing, all.

I'm surprised more members didn't show their EDCs. It's cool, either way.

just got home, just about 2am over here. 3in slicer tagged along instead of the spanto.

p.s. jay stop trying to swindle me out of my smooth cf.......unless you want to trade a 3in xm with smooth cf for that lovely 3.5 with cf i see up at the top hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 김원진 View Post
    just got home, just about 2am over here. 3in slicer tagged along instead of the spanto.

p.s. jay stop trying to swindle me out of my smooth cf.......unless you want to trade a 3in xm with smooth cf for that lovely 3.5 with cf i see up at the top hahaha

Bad enough that you flaunt that 3" smooth carbon in front of me but a tumbled Ti bead too.......oh you!

I had to take a walk to get over it......to the top of a local range.

Took my Fallkniven A1 along for the ride which turned out to be a wise move, part of the route back was blocked by several small trees which had fallen in the recent storms, the A1 did a fine job of hacking the path clear.

And...the best bit, I returned home to find this in my mailbox - Thanks Rob.

You've got mail!

As always, nice stuff; J.

Ti Extreme Duty...

hah, seems we both got our ED's around the same time. Ill get some pics up in a bit. I want to get some attachments now! Being in a city now I can't easily walk to any nice ranges or scenic areas pics from you and N2K make me miss the fresh air.

I feel stupid for only ordering one bead when they were available, now I'm scavenging for a blue ti bead :/

Quote Originally Posted by 김원진 View Post
    hah, seems we both got our ED's around the same time. Ill get some pics up in a bit. I want to get some attachments now! Being in a city now I can't easily walk to any nice ranges or scenic areas pics from you and N2K make me miss the fresh air.

I feel stupid for only ordering one bead when they were available, now I'm scavenging for a blue ti bead :/
    City and country settings are all nice backdrops for a good photo. I enjoy traveling as much as I am able. Fresh air is tough to beat. Especially as Fall rolls in here in the USA. One of my favorite seasons and full of family oriented holidays.

As for the beads...as I near my 2K post, I have been thinking about a possible GAW. If a new batch of beads hits the store, I'm thinking that would be a nice prize for members that post here to try and win. So, I'll add an extra couple to my order for that purpose. Maybe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information