Thread: NEW Custom Rodent Solution, User Rodent Solution w/sheath and New HCLE w/sheath

NEW Custom Rodent Solution, User Rodent Solution w/sheath and New HCLE w/sheath

ADVERTISEMENT
    I have a Rodent solution that has been used and sharpened but not abused. It comes with a Kydex sheath w/ tek-loc but not for sure of the maker. The sheath fits perfect though with easy insertion and perfect retention. I also have a New/unused HCLE #999 with a few very faint sheath marks that you can barely see. Kydex sheath from unknown maker but fits perfect! I have been told this could be the last HCLE ever made due to Busse/kin never producing a #1000 in any knife. I am not certain on that but have been told that by a few people on here. Thank you for looking and feel free to ask questions! First "I'll take it" gets it followed by PM or email
    Rodent Solution w/sheath $130 shipped usps CONUS ONLY PAYPAL ONLY
    HCLE #999 w/sheath $170 shipped usps CONUS ONLY PAYPAL ONLY (the smudges are from oil on the blade and fingerprints)
    Fresh, MINT Custom Rodent Solution for cost from the Swamp $145 shipped usps CONUS ONLY PAYPAL ONLY

Jack Burton: Well, ya see, I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on here, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe.

I'll take the NEW RS on the bottom.. IF it comes with a sheath.. you can ship everything tomorrow together.
    PM Sent
    Last edited by adlerburg; 09-11-2012 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Missed the sheath

Email sent with Sheath offer New RS is on hold for the moment!
    Jack Burton: Well, ya see, I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on here, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe.

The red/black RS is amazing...nice buy! If i wasn't so broke, I would have been on that like white on rice...

Red black RS is still for sale and price dropped to $140
    Price dropped on HCLE to $155
    Price dropped on user RS $120

Quote Originally Posted by adlerburg View Post
    I'll take the NEW RS on the bottom.. IF it comes with a sheath.. you can ship everything tomorrow together.
    PM Sent
    I'm sorry... Retracting as I thought it came with a sheath.. my bad for not clearly reading as I got excited at the site of this black/red beauty.. apologies offered.
    -Mick

I'll take it
    Please Visit
    www.StabbersSteelConnection.com

Lotsa Knives- No Money

Got Siska's

(==={;;;:::::::>GHETTO FORGE<:::::::;;;}===)
    (===={:::::::::::>Stabber<:::::::::::}====)

disregard
    Last edited by high desert; 09-12-2012 at 09:26 AM.

SPF to stabber! Pm sent with paypal addy! Thanks!

is the user RS for sale still?

All three all sold!

Thread Information