Thread: Southern Grind - Bad Monkey Knife Review

Southern Grind - Bad Monkey Knife Review

ADVERTISEMENT
    So I went ahead and put together a knife review on the Southern Grind Bad Monkey Knife. I'm by no means a knife expert, but gave it a shot none the less. Was able to cover about 90% of what I wanted to say, had to throw a few things in the description to clarify.

Anyways, here you go:

Last edited by austonh; 09-11-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Great review, thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Choke View Post
    Great review, thank you sir.
    Thank you good sir!

I'll probably pick one up to check it out. Or, let me know if you decide to sell yours. Cheers.

Thanks for the review and keep us updated.

jstrange

why wouldnt you be able to use the free swag you get?

Quote Originally Posted by drmurchindise View Post
    why wouldnt you be able to use the free swag you get?
    I simply meant that you need to keep them in pristine condition if you want to retain full value when selling your knife. I suppose you could use them if you do so carefully. Or if you don't ever plan on selling the knife then gear use/abuse won't be a problem. Honestly, that observation may or may not hold true on the secondary market, we will see.

ohh ok i wasnt really paying attention to the context....my bad but im gonna keep my eye on this one ive had really good experiences with 14c28n, but different strokes right. I'd also like to think of this as one of those gateway knives that opens the door to high quality high end knives. Great review also by the way, good info enough to make me really want one because i like zac brown and his music and now that he is a self proclaimed knife addict i feel like hes just a little bit cooler. I digress Great review I hope i dont end up hating the knife if/when i get it. finally a real review on a knife i have been looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drmurchindise View Post
    ohh ok i wasnt really paying attention to the context....my bad but im gonna keep my eye on this one ive had really good experiences with 14c28n, but different strokes right. I'd also like to think of this as one of those gateway knives that opens the door to high quality high end knives. Great review also by the way, good info enough to make me really want one because i like zac brown and his music and now that he is a self proclaimed knife addict i feel like hes just a little bit cooler. I digress Great review I hope i dont end up hating the knife if/when i get it. finally a real review on a knife i have been looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks I appreciate it. I honestly think you will like the knife, although its not my favorite, it is getting a lot of pocket time. I'm also warming up to the smaller clip as well.

just a note: steel is SANDvik, not SCANDAvik.

- OS

Quote Originally Posted by OhShoot View Post
    just a note: steel is SANDvik, not SCANDAvik.

- OS
    lol, sounds way cooler as Scandavik! I realized after I made that video that someone would probably catch me sooner or later.

Thanks for the review, I'm definitely going to have to pick one of these up soon.

Thread Information