A crazy idea pops up:
Offering knife photography services in exchange of knives
(especially for knife maker)
1) you send me the knife, (note: i am located in Singapore)
2) I take the photos of the knife and send you all the photos I take (at least 30)
3) I select up to 10 photos to do photoshop touchups, or adjusting colors
4) All copyright remains with me, as each photo is marked with my copyright.
5) you may add your own logo if you provide me the logo
6) you may use the photos to put onto your website to help sell your knife, the photos are yours to use. However, you may not sell the photos.
7) The knife is mine to keep after I send out the retouched photos.
8) My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Other negotiations /proposals are welcome, as each case is unique, as we do not want to make it too rigid.
10) It benefits you as you get the photos for your website.
11) It benefits me as I get to collect the knife, and I get to practice on knife photography! Win-Win situation!
12) check out photos on my page
13) Restrictions: Automatic knives spring loaded types, Balisongs, Dual edge daggers are not allowed, as these are not permitted entry into Singapore.