Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D2 Tantos!

D2 Tantos!

ADVERTISEMENT

Last edited by Daniel Fairly Knives; 09-16-2012 at 06:04 PM.
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- Fairly Knives - Nothing less than the best!

www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- Fairly Knives - Nothing less than the best!

Wow. Daniel, where can I get one?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Drago View Post
    Wow. Daniel, where can I get one?
    These are all probably spoken for but I must make more soon! I have 6 people on the reserve list if a sale falls through, sounds like I need about 8 more.
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Tsuka-maki wrap over Krypto!

www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fairly Knives View Post
    These are all probably spoken for but I must make more soon! I have 6 people on the reserve list if a sale falls through, sounds like I need about 8 more.
    I'll say. Especially that stubby little green one! I'm a sucker for a short, thick blade...

Those grinds are outstanding! Great job. I seem to like everything you put out

Over the Top!!
    And a Red!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Drago View Post
    I'll say. Especially that stubby little green one! I'm a sucker for a short, thick blade...
    Thanks! I'll have to order more D2 soon!

Quote Originally Posted by jhyde7585 View Post
    Those grinds are outstanding! Great job. I seem to like everything you put out
    Thanks! Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Lycosa View Post
    Over the Top!!
    And a Red!!
    That's right! .315" thick

That red is cool isn't it!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Red is cool and so is that!! ^

Thanks again Lycosa!

Big respect to Phill Hartsfield, his work was as cool as it gets and I owe one to him for the influence.
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

I like it a lot a lot a lot ! Lol both those kryptos are sweet. I'm actually really impressed with the red as well. But I already have a cord wrapped from you.
    Dan Fairly Aficionados #777
    Proud Sponsor of: Matt Bailey, Charlie Edmondson, and Fletcher Knives.

That is a sweet knife, Daniel. Where do you buy the green leather under the 550 cord?
    Clay

Phill was a Peach.
    I had 4 Hartsfields at one time. I gave one to Pohan and he made me a PERFECT copy so I'm happy.
    RockOn!!

Quote Originally Posted by XxdrpxX View Post
    I like it a lot a lot a lot ! Lol both those kryptos are sweet. I'm actually really impressed with the red as well. But I already have a cord wrapped from you.
    Thanks! Talk to you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
    That is a sweet knife, Daniel. Where do you buy the green leather under the 550 cord?
    Clay
    Thanks!

That is green stingray skin, I think I bought it from ostrichmarket.com ebay also has great deals on rayskin. Make sure you cut it with a fresh razor or extremely sharp knife, the beads are like ceramic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycosa View Post
    Phill was a Peach.
    I had 4 Hartsfields at one time. I gave one to Pohan and he made me a PERFECT copy so I'm happy.
    RockOn!!
    Wow Lycosa! One day I will own a Hartsfield, maybe a Strongboy if I'm lucky! I saw your thread about his swords, way cool stuff.

I'll be contacting everyone that ordered one of these very soon! ...if I can just answer emails without the phone ringing!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Damm! I'd be all over that Tsuka-maki wrap over krypto if that somehow became available.....but they're all nasty hot!

"America guarantees you the right of free speech. It doesn't guarantee you the right to free camping."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information