Thread: Frozen screwdriver

Frozen screwdriver

ADVERTISEMENT
    DO IT!!!!!! 1 can frozen OJ into blender, add 1 can of good vodka and 1 can of water. Add a packet of lemonade or limeade mix (pitcher size). Blend. Set aside 2/3's of mixture. Add to blender about the same amount of ice as liquid. Blend until smooth adding ice or mixture as needed. Enjoy in large quantities!!!!!!!!!!! WoooHooo!!
    Murfs Paw Kydex, miss you buddy

"Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for the battle. Ah, but the one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."

Huh, screwpop
    "Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yessir the check is in the mail" - Jack Burton, Big Trouble in Little China
    "Catch me in five minutes, I'll smell like hard liquor" - Al Bundy

Inducted Blade 2010- Ham67

Cool, thanks. I'll try that this afternoon!

That sounds amazing! Thanks I love frozen alcoholic drinks Ok, maybe just alcoholic drinks

On it.. Should be ready in 2 weeks..
    thanks for the recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by gunfixrjoe View Post
    DO IT!!!!!! 1 can frozen OJ into blender, add 1 can of good vodka and 1 can of water. Add a packet of lemonade or limeade mix (pitcher size). Blend. Set aside 2/3's of mixture. Add to blender about the same amount of ice as liquid. Blend until smooth adding ice or mixture as needed. Enjoy in large quantities!!!!!!!!!!! WoooHooo!!

pokey - u need to get to drinking age first.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokey1 View Post
    That sounds amazing! Thanks I love frozen alcoholic drinks Ok, maybe just alcoholic drinks

double post..

A buddy and I went to a local store, while in line to pay the older guy behind us in line said to my friend "either you guys think you are getting a cold or you have a bunch of vodka at your house". We had 10 cans of frozen orange juice in our basket. Great dronk and it goes well with kabobs (all we ate that summer).

Quote Originally Posted by thebrain View Post
    a buddy and i went to a local store, while in line to pay the older guy behind us in line said to my friend "either you guys think you are getting a cold or you have a bunch of vodka at your house". We had 10 cans of frozen orange juice in our basket. Great dronk and it goes well with kabobs (all we ate that summer).

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for the battle. Ah, but the one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."

enjoying one as we speak actually..........quite refreshing!

Just leaving the shop heading to the grocery store. A pitcher or 3 sounds good right now.

Garth

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Reckner View Post
    Just leaving the shop heading to the grocery store. A pitcher or 3 sounds good right now.

Garth
    Let me know what you think Garth

Where does one get a can of vodka?
    Edit... "good vodka"

1 can, as I use the can the OJ came in

Well I just got a new 3hp blender, I'll have to give this a shot....Get it?...Shot!

Awesome. Bet you can't drink just one.

Garth

Bet you are correct

Made another batch tonight. Delicious.

Garth

Addictive and goes down waaaaay to easy doesn't it Garth?

New evening, new pitcher

Thread Information