Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a Walk in the Snark

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    I do not, nor will I ever, boff the C-Bear.
    Right back at you Bubba!

-Jared Karlin

boffing the car will get you arrested in alabama...

Quote Originally Posted by Chameleonbear View Post
    Right back at you Bubba!
    I haven't sworn off drinking, so I won't make any empty promises for the gathering.
    Semper fi, GFY!
    Just shut up and use your f#?*!ng knives!
    http://Www.tmhuntcustomknives.com/

You'll have to ferret me out in my hideaway debris hut.

My biscuit would love for you to join the Fans of Becker Knives Group and the Fans of Ka-Bar Knives Group.

"You gotta step out onto the fringe of fear, where all growth happens, and roll the dice. " - some Oregonian

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    You'll have to ferret me out in my hideaway debris hut.
    I know a spotlight wielding mod that can handle that part for me.
    Semper fi, GFY!
    Just shut up and use your f#?*!ng knives!
    http://Www.tmhuntcustomknives.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Greybush View Post
    I have been on some health kick lately, jogging/walking, cardio out the tail, and crunches till i want to puke...eating better and hating it. But, I got lazy lately and fell into a rut...time to get out. Any of you try "barefoot" running? I bought a pair of Vibram Five fingers, and found out quick that I'm too heavy for barefoot running now...I don't know if I'm not running right or whatnot but there is no shock absorption at all..so I went to some standard New Balance till I shed some LB's....any advice would be helpful... The woman is doing it with me as well, she is kicking my ass...buying her a bike this weekend so we can run some trails...we will see how that works out.
    wow, another inspiring story to slap me around a little... good on you guys, in fact I've been working with this electrician on one of my jobs and this guy has been a health nut purist for over 25 years.. he's 52 and looks maybe 40ish at best...

really feel like a sloth around people like that, its time I get with the program myself...
    BeckerHead #13

"I am not a Number, I am a Free Man"- Maiden

"The moments we share today, Inspire the stories we tell tomorrow"

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Creek Knives View Post
    wow, another inspiring story to slap me around a little... good on you guys, in fact I've been working with this electrician on one of my jobs and this guy has been a health nut purist for over 25 years.. he's 52 and looks maybe 40ish at best...

really feel like a sloth around people like that, its time I get with the program myself...
    yeah man, it's an eye opener...It's easy to do too. the hard part is sticking to it...I hated running (unless i was being chased by a man with a mask and axe) but after 3 or 4 weeks, it seems like "Just another part of the day".

looking forward to the bike riding this weekend...at least its different scenery. now if i could just give up the smokes...

you can do it !!! There's no way I could run when I smoked, but then again there's no way now I could afford to smoke..

with the cost of smokes now that would be a car payment for me, I smoked 2 packs a day... maybe that would be incentive to quit.. find something big you want to buy and put your smoke money towards it..

I tried working out couple months ago and my knee started bothering me, then I started lifting and my shoulder started hurting, either I've turned into a hypochondriac or I'm wasted youth..
    BeckerHead #13

"I am not a Number, I am a Free Man"- Maiden

"The moments we share today, Inspire the stories we tell tomorrow"

the problem is, i want to BUY smokes...haha...I know I need to quit, health wise and what not...and I smoke less than a pack a day...but man, I love smoking...i need to get over that part...but after a meal, driving, stuff like that, it just calls for a smoke. its more force of nature than anything...I tried Ecigs, and i felt like I was smoking a tampon...to hell with that

....any advice would be helpful...
    I have found that running a jackhammer for hours on end, while sweating your ass off, cuts the lbs pretty quick.

Moose
    Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash.

boffing the car will get you arrested in alabama...
    But not in Mississippi....

the problem is, i want to BUY smokes...haha...I know I need to quit, health wise and what not...and I smoke less than a pack a day...but man, I love smoking...i need to get over that part...but after a meal, driving, stuff like that, it just calls for a smoke. its more force of nature than anything...I tried Ecigs, and i felt like I was smoking a tampon...to hell with that
    I've quit a few things over the years , smoking was really hard. It's everywhere you go!The urge to smoke for me never completely went away, after a meal and such. You can do it.

We promise according to our hopes and perform according to our fears
    Francois De La Rochefoucauld

So biscut what grade do I have?

Quote Originally Posted by DJG097 View Post
    What kind of A-hole quotes himself?

Are the grades based on grammar or are they based on snark? What's my grade?

Yeah its tough man, but its definitely doable. A big part of quitting smoking is not hanging around people that do smoke, or at least not hanging around them when they are smoking. Out of sight, out of mind...
    Becker Head #94

*Formally B.G. Leatherworks.

Quote Originally Posted by tradewater View Post
    Zebra tested and Beckerhead approved.

Gf decided to start college after Xmas this year. Shes going to be a nurse. Things could get tight for the next four years, but life should be better afterwards. As long as I don't lose my man card after she starts making more than me, I'm ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ac700wildcat View Post
    Gf decided to start college after Xmas this year. Shes going to be a nurse. Things could get tight for the next four years, but life should be better afterwards. As long as I don't lose my man card after she starts making more than me, I'm ok with it.
    You are definitely going to lose your man card, but you may gain a jet ski if you are a good enough boy toy.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBowie View Post
    You are definitely going to lose your man card, but you may gain a jet ski if you are a good enough boy toy.
    Can we make it an atv? Then I might be ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ac700wildcat View Post
    Can we make it an atv? Then I might be ok with it.
    That all depends on your ability to give a foot massage while simultaneously putting on the newest episode of 'Glee'.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBowie View Post
    That all depends on your ability to give a foot massage while simultaneously putting on the newest episode of 'Glee'.
    NOOO not gleeee!! Go-go earplugs...

Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread Information