Thread: Can someone identify this little guy for me?

Can someone identify this little guy for me?

ADVERTISEMENT
    I got this guy in trade and I was wondering if I could get some more info on it.

Ideally, I'd like to know the blade steel and what it sold for new.

Thanks in advance.

I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me. - Archilochus
    ****My Trade Thread****
    WTTF/WTB: CRK Folders with Birthdate of May 11th (year irrelavent) or Oct 19th, 2011

I'd like to know as we'll because if that really is Dylan's work, I WANT IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capbyrd View Post
    I'm pretty confident that its his work as I doubt anyone would go thru the trouble to counterfeit a custom like that.

Either way, any ideas?
    ****My Trade Thread****
    WTTF/WTB: CRK Folders with Birthdate of May 11th (year irrelavent) or Oct 19th, 2011

I'm pretty confident that its his work as I doubt anyone would go thru the trouble to counterfeit a custom like that.

Either way, any ideas?
    ****My Trade Thread****

The knife is from his PSK BONES line,the steel is 01 and sold for a round $55.00.
    Thanks,
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by PARK View Post
    The knife is from his PSK BONES line,the steel is 01 and sold for a round $55.00.
    Thanks,
    Michael
    Cool, thanks man!
    ****My Trade Thread****

That is a "Bones Stealth Mini" IIRC it sold for $65. It is O-1 steel with a flat chisel grind. It was made just before Blade Show 2011 and is one of two.

Very cool stuff Dylan. Wish I had known about these back then!

Quote Originally Posted by Fletcher Knives View Post
    That is a "Bones Stealth Mini" IIRC it sold for $65. It is O-1 steel with a flat chisel grind. It was made just before Blade Show 2011 and is one of two.
    Awesome! Thanks man. Its a very cool little knife.
    ****My Trade Thread****

One of TWO!!! I gave mine away... Actually I do believe that that is the blade in question.

He shouldn't have traded that blade away... The USN won't be too happy.

Hmmm, ok. I will be trading / selling it. I noticed there's a sales area in this sub forum and I just need to read thru that.

For now, it will be for trade here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...air-of-Customs

Quote Originally Posted by awc View Post
    One of TWO!!! I gave mine away... Actually I do believe that that is the blade in question.

He shouldn't have traded that blade away... The USN won't be too happy.
    ****My Trade Thread****

What will you take for it cash wise?

What will you take for it cash wise?
    hows 75 paypaled and shipped sound?
    ****My Trade Thread****

Send me your Paypal address to my email. My email is capbyrd at gmail.com

sent. please reply back with your shipping address. thx.

Send me your Paypal address to my email. My email is capbyrd at gmail.com
    ****My Trade Thread****

Thread Information