Thread: AA Flashlight Holster

AA Flashlight Holster

ADVERTISEMENT
    New holster I got for my JetBeam BA10. Fits it like it was made for it. Not bad for $5.95 shipped:

Back comes undone for molle attachment:

Belt loop on the front, and back:

Llllllllllllllllllllllllike a glove:

Last edited by The Warrior; 03-02-2014 at 10:27 PM.

Where did you get it? I like that design and I like the belt loop/MOLLE loop that can be opened up like that. I have several that are open-top and would like to get a couple with the flap. I've been packing the excellent Sunwayman...I much prefer these single-cell LED lights. There's no reason anyone can't EDC such functional little lights.

ROCK6

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK6 View Post
    Where did you get it? I like that design and I like the belt loop/MOLLE loop that can be opened up like that. I have several that are open-top and would like to get a couple with the flap. I've been packing the excellent Sunwayman...I much prefer these single-cell LED lights. There's no reason anyone can't EDC such functional little lights.

ROCK6
    Hey Rock,which model?

Doc

Nice! I just placed an order for the BA10 and the BC 10, thanks for the heads up on em. I'm a big fan of simple lights, my current favourite is a Surefire g2x pro, which is a 2 brightness level light as well. Having 4 brightness levels, SOS and strobe makes it a pain in the ass to get to what I want.

I'll probably give the BA10 to the girlfriend to keep in her purse being that I already have 123 batts at my house for other lights, but I'm excited to check them out, especially for the price.

That looks really good, been after a decent torch holster for ages. Could you post up the make and model please?

Quote Originally Posted by DOC-CANADA View Post
    Hey Rock,which model?

Doc
    Hey Doc, it was their M10R model...can't remember exactly which one, but it's a single CR123 battery version. Absolutely love it; of course the only downside are the expensive batteries and I'm using it to run every morning. Thinking about getting a AA version so I can use my rechargeable batteries for the daily runs.

ROCK6

Found a good place for my JetBeam/holster. On my Falcon II shoulder strap:

I can't post a link to the site, but, it's a Chinese site, that only says "AA Flashlight holster (green)".
    Last edited by The Warrior; 03-02-2014 at 10:27 PM.

Got it! Thanks

Good looking piece of gear with a great price!

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK6 View Post
    Hey Doc, it was their M10R model...can't remember exactly which one, but it's a single CR123 battery version. Absolutely love it; of course the only downside are the expensive batteries and I'm using it to run every morning. Thinking about getting a AA version so I can use my rechargeable batteries for the daily runs.

ROCK6
    Thanks Rock.

Those CR123 lights look excellent, but I restrict myself to AA lights for all the obvious reasons.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DOC-CANADA View Post
    Good looking piece of gear with a great price!

Thanks Rock.

Those CR123 lights look excellent, but I restrict myself to AA lights for all the obvious reasons.

Doc
    Yeah, I hear ya. A lot of our radio communications security devices use to use the CR123 batteries...it made it much more affordable for other devices that took them. I'm starting to look at a similar version that takes AA batteries as I've found the rechargeable batteries (Eneloop/Maha-Imedion) pretty good investments with excellent performance.

ROCK6

The Warrior, saw you also posted this on another site. i still can not find that holster,can you give any more info. for site???? thanks

Thread Information