Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sunday Picture Show... (9-23-2012)

Arrow The Sunday Picture Show... (9-23-2012)

ADVERTISEMENT
    The Sunday Picture Show... (9-23-2012)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or alot of Buck knives... Just take some new Picture of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud.... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Here's my pictures for the SPS... This Sunday I have a 106 axe with a Duck cut out... It needs a good cleaning... I hope to take it to Leroy soon...
    This is a sweet Buck axe for under $5... Never been sharpen... I got it in a collection...

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show... ITE

106 axe...

Club knife with beloved BG42 (steel).

For Armands SPD and your pleasure I digged out some 100th with inverted date stamp

Haebbie

Last edited by Haebbie; 09-23-2012 at 06:58 AM.

Customized Buck 103 Clip Point Skinner Texas Edition

Great knives so far! Here is a Buck 103 that Leroy Remer and I built for a benefit recently. Hope you enjoy!
    Heath Stone

IMG_2158.jpgIMG_2166.jpgIMG_2169.jpg
    IMG_2174.jpgIMG_2180.jpg

Tony, great picture and the 110 is sweeet...

Haebbie, that's a nice set of knives you got... Nice pics too...

Stone, now that's a sweet 103... Love the stag...

Thanks for sharing... ITE ...

Come on guys, we like pics... Have a good day...

I wish I had my 2 Black BG-42 110's
    Anyhoo here are a couple working knives. Nothing fancy just the ones I carry all the time.

Nice start to the show guys, sweet axe armand, love that club knife and 100 set and always great showing from the stoneworks, sweet 110s invoice

I could use that camp axe Armand, got a big limb down after alot of wind came through last night.

Well it feels like fall here, so here is a fall-like pics of big honkin folders

The kalinga folder has always intrigued me fritz, thanks for showing.

All of the food on this plate was harvested by me......(corn was from last year)

Nice!!!

I use the sheath for all my 110's
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348427372.094137.jpg

Time for another update of the Paradigm Pro I'm carrying on the Mountains To Sea Trail in NC.

I left the mountains a little over a week ago and got hooked up with my bicycle for the road portion of the Trail. I was able to make a lot more miles.

I'm riding the ferry boat to Cape Hatteras right now so had time to post a couple pictures from this morning.

Some nice knives posted here once again...and as always, a great big thank you to ITE for getting the SPS up and running.
    BCCI Life Member #2245

I always love to see what you guys are going to post for Armand's SPS. Some very nice Bucks posted so far today

No new shots so I'll post some old shots of a few 916's

jb4570

Thought you folks might get a chuckle out of a photo I used for some Buck education over in the Traditional forum.

I didn't record what knife it went with but if 940 written on the box is $9.40 , I would buy them all day long, as long it wasn't just for the box....ha 300

Invoice, that's a sweet stag handle 112...

Fritz, cool pics and knives...

Tony, so what time should we be at your house... That looks good... Nice picture...

Stumps, boy it looks like your having a great time... I stop at every old light house I see... Nice pics like always...

JB, I always like to see your 916s or any of your knives... I'm sure everyone does too...

300, I would buy them too... Cool pic...

Thanks again everyone for sharing part of your collection with all of us here on SPS...

Great pictures and sweet knives... ITE ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stumps View Post
    Time for another update of the Paradigm Pro I'm carrying on the Mountains To Sea Trail in NC.

I left the mountains a little over a week ago and got hooked up with my bicycle for the road portion of the Trail. I was able to make a lot more miles.

I'm riding the ferry boat to Cape Hatteras right now so had time to post a couple pictures from this morning.

Some nice knives posted here once again...and as always, a great big thank you to ITE for getting the SPS up and running.
    I've stood in that same spot stumps, almost 20 years ago. My wife is a lighthouse buff. My 92 Grand Am wouldnt start in the little parking area right by there.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumps View Post

A shot of your Buck knife along with your bike would be very much appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by imafritz View Post
    I've stood in that same spot stumps, almost 20 years ago. My wife is a lighthouse buff. My 92 Grand Am wouldnt start in the little parking area right by there.
    Ha!! I didn't have any trouble getting my bicycle moving from there. I sent my sister-in-law a picture of my bike and me in front of the lighthouse because she is also a lighthouse buff.

Quote Originally Posted by pinnah View Post
    A shot of your Buck knife along with your bike would be very much appreciated!!
    I will post a final picture of the Paradigm Pro's journey on next SPS and will post a picture of the bike too.
    BCCI Life Member #2245

Nice to see a Paradigm getting some use Stumps...you made pretty good time crossing this state

Here is my modest collection of Bucks.

A group shot of my bead blasted Buckmaster 184 & 655 Nighthawk.
    My Omni hunter that I put some wood handle scales on a great knife in my opinion.
    Last but not least a Buck 112 that my father gave me. He found it on a job site up in a chimney back in the early 80's. This knife has seen a lot of use but still locks up tight.

Could someone give me some info on the 112 by looking at the photo? Like what year it may have been made in or how to clean her up a bit and clean out the action. The lockup is tight but the movement is kinda sticky and doesn't open smoothly. I thought about having it restored but I want to leave it as it looked when my father gave it to me.

Thanks for any info you guys may have on the 112 and you all have some beautiful knives.

I can tell you your 112 was born about 1978 or 1979. I like the story of how it came to be yours.

Nice group of Bucks!!
    BCCI Life Member #2245

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information