Thread: Spyderco Military and other knives for trade

Spyderco Military and other knives for trade

ADVERTISEMENT
    I have a Spyderco Military with DigiCamo G10 scales and black S30V blade that I am looking to trade for a new Paramilitary 2, pref. black G10 and satin, black G10 and black, or Sprint Run Para 2's. The Military is in great shape, the blade is near perfect with a tiny surface scratch and is super sharp, the scales have some of the small white scratch/marks from the fine checkered g10 getting crushed in places, pocket clip shows some wear, but all in all it is a great knife. Locks up strong with no blade play. I also have a Microtech mini socom, blade was resharpened by a company but the grind is uneven, though sharp, other than that in good shape. I also have a Case Peanut with India Sandbar stag scales and Damascus steel blades that is in great shape, and 3 Alox scaled SAK's 1 silver solo, 1 silver pioneer, 1 orange cadet, all like new. Other knives I am interested in are ZT0560, Boker Haddock. I like titanium framelocks and would be interested in any trades involving some,all, or + cash.
    Last edited by knifeflaven; 09-25-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Could you send me pictures of the socom and cadet to steventun@hotmail.com ?

I received a para 2 that has been stonewashed and acid etched with "tiger" stripes if your interested. (camo scales)

Thread Information