Thread: FS: Three CRK one-piece fixed blades **PRICE DROP**

FS: Three CRK one-piece fixed blades **PRICE DROP**

ADVERTISEMENT
    All now discontinued for several years so only available on the secondary market. Each of these knives includes the original box and all paperwork. Never taken out of the house, they've been fondled, and you can see in the photos there are a few marks on the sheaths to prove that, and used to cut pieces of paper which have left very faint scuff marks in the blade coatings, again which you should be able to see in the photos if you look closely. Other than that, the blades are all factory sharp and the edges unmolested. Prices are shipped to you via USPS priority mail, insured, CONUS only. I take Paypal gift (or add 3.5% for "goods") or USPS Money Order.

First up, a sable blade Nkonka, birth date 5/1/2003, in near mint condition (except for the visible marks on the sheath). Unscrewing the cap from the hollow handle reveals a small driver and several bits, complete and unused. $475 $450

Next, an Ubejane (Skinner), birth date 10/25/2005, in excellent condition with only a few faint scuffs in the blade finish. Like all of these CRK one-piece fixed blades, the handle is hollow which is useful for storing a mini survival kit, bandaids, etc. This one will come to you empty as shipped from the factory. $425 $400

And finally, an Aviator survival knife, birthday 6/10/2003. This is the 4" blade model ordered from the factory in OD Green. It is in excellent condition with only a few faint scuffs on the blade that are as visible in real life as they are in the photos below. Again, it has a hollow handle which comes to you as empty as the day it left the factory. Of the CRK one piece production knives, these are relatively hard to find. $500 $475

Last edited by proximo; 10-01-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Bump for price drop

In the last day or so, I've received a number of emails from folks expressing interest in one or more of the knives, or making offers. All knives are still available. The first "I'll take it" posted to this thread or via PM followed by relatively quick payment gets the knife.

PM sent

PM replied. All knives still available.

Back to the top

Back to the top

That nkonka is awesome. I wish I was ready to buy it as the birthdate of the knife is the same as the birthdate of my daughter. I'm very interested, but have to wait for the funds.

cowsmilk, you should enable PMs and or email in your account settings. Settings->My Settings->General Settings.

Quote Originally Posted by proximo View Post
    cowsmilk, you should enable PMs and or email in your account settings. Settings->My Settings->General Settings.
    Alright, I believe I have email set up.

back to the top

Thread Information