Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brand new Busse fan here! Now with Photos. :)

Brand new Busse fan here! Now with Photos. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
    How did I not know about these knives? Admittedly, it's been years since I was a total knife fanatic, but my new to me Batac is a knife I would find impossible to describe to anyone even if then know knives. I tried to explain it to a couple of guys at work but their big, saucer shaped eyes when I handed it to them told me that I CAN'T explain how impressive the knife it.

It's not unlike Randall. I always knew they were great knives but they're at a level that just feels more solid and complete than most of the customs that I've owned. The Busse is the same way only MORE.

I'm already looking for my next Busse.

I'm doomed.

Pity me.

EDIT: How was I to know that anyone would want photos? You've seen 'em all before. Then I realized that, as a Telecaster fan, I pretty much want to see every one of those guitars ever made.

So here you go! My Batac and Game Warden. Both fat, both cool as all that and both INCREDIBLE knives. It's funny, I already knew what a thick Busse felt like because of my Batac, but I was still surprised by the heft and overall feel of the Game Warden. Even owning a Busse didn't prepare me for another Busse. I'm still trying to sort that out.

Last edited by Rhinoman; 10-05-2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Photos added

No pity!!!! Welcome to the sickness!
    WANTED: Silent Knight , 2 Bolt Badger , Steel Heart 1 (with side stamp), Lil Ugly
    Busse Paraphernalia...patches, letters, magazines, boxes, original ad or articles
    Well.....here I am ~ Jubal Early
    WTB FAT SKELETON KEY
    COLD STEEL VOYAGER 5" Old Style

Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?
    Welcome to a whole new Swine Flu.

Welcome to the Madness
    KARSK!! HMMMM ................................. I want to buy NMSFNOLE #22 and MOAB's and MOASK's

I took a CGASH1 with a mirror polished spine and a d-guard to work one day for some "show and tell" since all my coworkers are outdoorsey/gun/hunting nuts. Common responses were along the lines of WOW!!!!, WHOA !!,DAMN!!!!, or WHERE DID YOU GET THIS ?!!! I know what you are saying.

You're not doomed . Your back account on the other hand ..............DOOOOOOOMED!

Welcome to the forum and the sickness that is Busse knives . I find the easiest way to deal with it is to follow Jerry's advice and "drink!"

HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS !

No pity and no regrets!

Welcome to the club!
    JYD #162

Enjoy the INFI fever
    NRA Patron member- join today

WTB 2010 Blade Show Swamprat Chopweiler

Welcome!!
    RUN!!!

u got the sickness now!!!!

Busse fever : The only medicine is more INFI !! .

Welcome to the madness...

There is no cure...

I've totally forgotten what a savings account is
    Murfs Paw Kydex, miss you buddy

"Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for the battle. Ah, but the one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."

Don't let your wife see your bank statements. Seriously.

It is tough to describe, that is for sure.

Welcome to being broke Where are the pics bro?

Soon you'll be looking for the next, next after and the series .... and it'll go on and on....

Bankrupcy and divorce could be in order if you aren't careful.
    Last edited by mamun1024; 09-30-2012 at 10:39 PM.
    ~ HAMamun1024
    ~ Hinderer Herd #1024
    ~ Laconico Loyalist #1024

Please Visit: https://picasaweb.google.com/mamun1024

Thank you so much for the welcome.

This new knife really makes me say, "Wow, I had no idea!" I still can't believe the presence of this knife. It's like a big, heavy jewel.

I'll post pictures when my fatty Game Warden comes in later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike-The-Knife View Post
    You're not doomed . Your back account on the other hand ..............DOOOOOOOMED!

Welcome to the forum and the sickness that is Busse knives . I find the easiest way to deal with it is to follow Jerry's advice and "drink!"

HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS !
    I dunno, every time I drink excessively, I end up with another Busse (or two ) on the way to me. Let's drink!

Oh, and welcome!

Where are the pics!?

Hey Rhinoman!! Do yourself a favor, look up as many Busse and kin(Swamp Rat and Scrapyard) as you can online, get an idea for what colors you like along with what models then STICK TO IT!! Unless you have a lot of money to burn, which isn't uncommon for a knife collector, you will spend way more than you intended. You will like a certain model, then see a color you like, then buy it, then see the same model with a different color blade that looks better to you, then you buy it, then you find a discontinued model that you like in any color, its the FBM for me, and then you buy them over and over again. I have 8 FBM's now, and none of them are black w/orange+black G10, which is my favorite combo. Thankfully they hold their value and can be re-coated, re-handled, re-finished, etc. by Busse for a very reasonable fee unless it was defective.

I started collecting Busse and kin late last year and I think I am getting close to 100 pieces now. Be careful and good luck!!
    For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE DO NOT ERASE THE PRICE AFTER YOUR KNIFE HAS SOLD!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information