Thread: *SPF*CRK: Large Micarta Sebenza 21

somewhere deep in the heart of the midwest, between the corn fields and the void

*SPF*CRK: Large Micarta Sebenza 21

ADVERTISEMENT
    A knife on my want list has become available so I have to let this go to fund it.

Large Sebenza 21 with Micarta inlays. Includes box, papers, birthcard, tool, blue cloth, and lanyard pin with lanyard.

Carried, but not used. It has a few carry marks which CRK can blast off if desired. Shaving sharp with solid lock up.

Asking $445 >$425 >$415 >$395 >SPF shipped to your door with tracking, insurance, and delivery confirmation.

Paypal gift or add the fees.

First i'll take it followed by pm or email trumps all other offers. No trades on this one!
    Follow up with communication or I will move on to the next offer.

Can get this shipped first thing tomorrow

Last edited by RiverRat84; 10-05-2012 at 09:55 PM. Reason: insta price drop
    "The edge, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over" -Hunter S. Thompson
    ISEK#13

somewhere deep in the heart of the midwest, between the corn fields and the void
    I'd very much like to get this sold this evening so I'm taking $20 off. Can not and will not go lower. Thanks
    "The edge, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over" -Hunter S. Thompson
    ISEK#13

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat84 View Post
    Can not and will not go lower.
    Ok

Seriously last price drop. $85 off what these normally go for and $15 for shipping. Not too shabby!
    ISEK#13

$395 shipped.
    ISEK#13

It's MINE

Thank God. Thought I was going to have to sell a liver! SPF
    ISEK#13

Thread Information