Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 83

Thread: GIANT Fiddleback Friday Batch 10/05/12

  1. #61

    ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by skold View Post
    I would like to get the 2012 1005 022 – Hunter, Wenge over natural canvas with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - $300 Let me know how send payment.

    Wait nevermind I think someone above has already bought this one.
    Yes that one is already sold. I forgot to mark it at the time. It is now marked. I apologize.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Central WI
    Posts
    727
    2012 1005 019 – Bushcrafter

    if it hasn't sold, would you mind flipping it on its spine and posting a picture? then another shot looking straight on to the blade flat and handle. I need a better idea of how much swell is going on.

    I'll also come back tomorrow and see what you post in yourfriday sale series.

    thank you

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred mcdougal View Post
    2012 1005 019 – Bushcrafter

    if it hasn't sold, would you mind flipping it on its spine and posting a picture? then another shot looking straight on to the blade flat and handle. I need a better idea of how much swell is going on.

    I'll also come back tomorrow and see what you post in yourfriday sale series.

    thank you
    You got it Alfred. Thanks!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Central WI
    Posts
    727
    got what? I never wrote that I would purchase the knife. I requested more info.

  5. #65

  6. #66
    Then I go and take pics of the wrong knife. Sorry Alfred. Its been one of those days.

    2012 1011 102_7472.JPG2012 1011 102_7473.JPG2012 1011 102_7474.JPG

    This knife has translucent natural g-10 over orange. If the G-10 was jade, I'd call it the starburst pattern. This natural g-10 is more subdued. I like using it a lot though. The natural pins reallly pop in it.

    Sorry for the snafu's today.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Central WI
    Posts
    727
    when you have time, please take a few pictures of the recluse I just bought from you next to this bushcrafter. that way I can scale the two better when I get the recluse. the ability to scale helps a lot. thank you.

    keep up the good work. when you do a show in the upper Midwest post up the details!

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Merced, Kalifornia
    Posts
    14
    "2012 1005 017 – Bushcrafter, Bone White Linen over natural canvas with a blue pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - $250"

    Dibs!

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingotech View Post
    "2012 1005 017 – Bushcrafter, Bone White Linen over natural canvas with a blue pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - $250"

    Dibs!
    You got it then Dingotech. That knife is a beauty! Thank You.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Merced, Kalifornia
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddleback View Post
    You got it then Dingotech. That knife is a beauty! Thank You.
    You're welcome, and thank you, too.

    Have you shot the Marlin yet?

  11. #71
    I have shot it. I like the gun a lot!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Franklin, TN
    Posts
    27
    Any word on the tracking numbers?




    Edit:: Nevermind Andy. I got my knife in the mail today. It is outstanding!!! Thank you very much
    Last edited by MedicWrightDR; 10-15-2012 at 06:05 PM.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,510
    Me too please.
    http://packmastergear.blogspot.com/

    The only thing you can guess about a broken down old man is that he is a survivor - Joe Sarno
    BECKERHEAD #154

  14. #74
    When you do a batch order at USPS dot com they take out the e-mail conf blank. I was not able to get the tracking#'s. I'm working on a method that links them, but I haven't figured it out yet. Sorry guys. When paypal did the shipments, it was better, slower, but better. Now they aren't letting me send $ thats sitting in the account either. I'm upset with paypal.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,510
    Never mind, got mine yesterday! AWESOME!
    http://packmastergear.blogspot.com/

    The only thing you can guess about a broken down old man is that he is a survivor - Joe Sarno
    BECKERHEAD #154

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Central WI
    Posts
    727
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred mcdougal View Post
    when you have time, please take a few pictures of the recluse I just bought from you next to this bushcrafter. that way I can scale the two better when I get the recluse. the ability to scale helps a lot. thank you.
    ^^^

    Is there any way you can do this before you ship the recluse? Pretty please?

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New England, USA
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred mcdougal View Post
    ^^^

    Is there any way you can do this before you ship the recluse? Pretty please?
    Hi Alfred,

    Not the best lighting, but here are two of my babies. Recluse & Bushcrafter.


  18. #78
    Andy, i got your knives today. The bloodwood bushcrafter is a thing of art!! I could almost use the hiking buddy in the kitchen as a paring knife but it is so nice as well! Thank you!

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Middle Of Nowhere, Rural Michigan
    Posts
    12,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Tension View Post
    Andy, i got your knives today. The bloodwood bushcrafter is a thing of art!! I could almost use the hiking buddy in the kitchen as a paring knife but it is so nice as well! Thank you!
    My HB has pulled paring knife duty more than once, works great in that role really
    History is a gallery of pictures in which there are few originals and many copies. ~Alexis de Tocqueville


    B.H. #27

  20. #80

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •