Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Karma competition, THIS IS OVER! Finalist posted

Karma competition, THIS IS OVER! Finalist posted

ADVERTISEMENT
    So just last night i hit the knife lottery Moose has offered me a new bk2 signed by Ethan himself for FREE !!! This was quite amazing, as im a noob here.

Well i believe in karma and since the board has been so great to me i feel it is only right to give back to the board. Now i only get paid on the 1st of every month and thats when i had planned to purchase my next becker, since Moose is providing me with an amazing knife, i will provide the winner with a brand new Becker bk11 or bk14 (ur choice, but i suggest the 11) on the 1st of november. this will give everyone plenty of time to enter.

Before i go over the competition i will explain the requirements and stipulation.

1. I will need to have recieved my BK2 from moose first---RECEIVED
    2. I will purchase the knife for the winner on the 1st of november and have it shipped directly to you. i will pay any shipping and give you the dcn/tracking number.
    3. I am a noob here so this competition is open to any member with a Becker knife, you dont need to be a gold member or beckerhead yet.
    4. 1 entry [picture] per member, make it count, if you post 2 different pictures you will be disqualified, a better angle of the same picture is ok.
    5. The winner will be by majority vote, im not going to pick someone myself, lets make this FAIR.
    6. no questions about the competition, use your imagination.
    7. The deadline for entries is 10/25/2012

Ok now for the fun.

Earth, Fire, Water, and a Becker. The elements of Life. Remember only 1 picture. Be creative you have a few weeks to make these good. Enough said

Lets have some fun!

List of participants;

MyWifeThinksImCrazy = crown royal
    RogueBowie = wood sorrel
    SaturatedShadow = pipe
    Erdbeeris = steak
    Camh_16 = outback
    bsmith_shoot = fire
    Flipper98 = boiling water
    Oxide = everglades
    OREGON FAL'ER = locked and loaded
    Cobra281 = WaterHead
    outdoorfamilyman4 = BLT
    Last edited by worldwood; 10-25-2012 at 01:10 AM. Reason: contest is over!

This is awesome! I'll have to see what I can come up with.. don't have an 11 or 14 yet.

Great competition. I'm not going to be in on this one, but I'm interested to see what our other members submit.

Very cool competition man!

Very cool of the Mooseman too! I'll see what I can come up with when I go camping.

-Jared Karlin

Very cool indeed! There are already some amazing photos posted around here, with the alloted time and some of the creativity i have seen around the forum im sure this will turn into one nice photo album, i mean competition

Blog Entries
    I like this pic, but wish it could have came out better.

Good on ya! Thanks for the chance.

^ our first entry!!!! And thats my drink!!!!! I love it man thanks for participating!!!

hey can we do a pass-around with that bottle? I applied for beckerhead stautus........ so just wait to list it so i can be 1st

lets get some more participants in here...... if your picture isnt ready just show interest that you will be entering.....

more traffic = more interest = more pictures = more fun = you with free Becker knife!

Sounds good man, fence between me and the neighbours is down at the moment so I really dont want to be starting fires or waving knives about but once the new ones built I'll have a picture up...If your thinking twice about shipping it internationally (If I win) I'll help cover the postage (Will only be like $18 or less anyway).

Ill be ordering it thru amazon so as long as they will ship it to you im cool with it, and im a prime member so things normally ship 2 day express here for free but we will see, if the shipping aint bad i will cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by worldwood View Post
    Ill be ordering it thru amazon so as long as they will ship it to you im cool with it, and im a prime member so things normally ship 2 day express here for free but we will see, if the shipping aint bad i will cover it.
    Amazon doesent ship BKs to Australia...Already tried. Anyway, I doubt I'll even win lol, no need to get caught up in shipping. How'd you get a signed BK-2 in the first place anyway?

I offered him my wife in trade...... And it was worth it

Really though i think it was just right place right time, And this is the first i find myself in But i have asked myself why me this entire time and all i can come up with is it was most likely done for promotion/advertisement. he has acomplished several things by being amazing

1, The thread where it happened bk11 my best friend, got 1000 views in 1 day
    2, he hooked me on Becker knives for life
    3, i created a competetion giving someone else a free knife, simultaneously making members post pictures, thus more advertisement

Or it could of been he had too much jack

Awesome, i love the green vegetation, and that looks like wood sorrel, yummy!!!

You got some of natures candy right in the picture! i love the flower heads before they open. taste like lemon sour patch kids .

Identify before eating any wild plants, dont go off what i said please.
    Last edited by worldwood; 10-08-2012 at 04:05 PM.

RB where did your picture go?

Edit, nevermind my computer wasnt loading it, but its back!

I'll play. Thanks for the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by worldwood View Post
    Really though i think it was just right place right time, And this is the first i find myself in But i have asked myself why me this entire time and all i can come up with is it was most likely done for promotion/advertisement. he has acomplished several things by being amazing

1, The thread where it happened bk11 my best friend, got 1000 views in 1 day
    2, he hooked me on Becker knives for life
    3, i created a competetion giving someone else a free knife, simultaneously making members post pictures, thus more advertisement

Or it could of been he had too much jack
    You missed another option. Moose is just an awesome guy, to go along with the awesome knives

Having actually met the man... er... moose... er... Mooseman, I can attest to it being that one.

-Jared Karlin

Nice picture Saturatedshadow, thanks for playing

And Chameleonbear i agree he is definetly awesome.

Great contest idea!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information