Thread: Anybody know what happened to Karda?

Anybody know what happened to Karda?

ADVERTISEMENT
    Not trying to be nosey but I notice that I have not seen any posts or responses to posts from him in awhile and know his family had a few concerning issues going on recently. Hope all is well wherever he is.
    Last edited by danboy357; 10-08-2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: extra word deleted

Festival

Quote Originally Posted by danboy357 View Post
    Not trying to be nosey but I notice that I have not seen any posts or responses to posts from him in awhile and know his family had more a few concerning issues going on recently. Hope all is well wherever he is.
    Don't worry too much yet.
    It is the biggest holiday season in Nepal.
    Dashain.

http://hindupad.com/vratas-pujas/das...tival-in-nepal.

He is probably partying like a rock star.

Not trying to be nosey but I notice that I have not seen any posts or responses to posts from him in awhile and know his family had more a few concerning issues going on recently. Hope all is well wherever he is.
    I had noticed that too; I thought maybe we all had been good enough so that he didn't need to interject. Hope all is well with him, too.

Off topic: danboy, I think that Sira you were looking at earlier is actually a Kobra.

I'm sure he's around. He's had some stuff going on with his personal life. He knows that if he needs us, we're here for him. I'm sure he's just taking a break to get stuff in check. He had mentioned having to step back for a bit with all the issues going on.

The cantina does miss his presence, that's for sure

He does a really good job of keeping in touch with Yangdu, Howard, and myself. We'll give him a little more time before we go bothering him

However, this thread is a good excuse to put up some positive smoke and vibes for our friendly neighborhood Super Mod...so, I'm just gonna do that
    Jake
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Smoke and prayers for he and his.. and another possible raffle ticket being bought in a couple of days..
    Proud Supporter #97 of JK Knives and Himalayan Imports

III

Quote Originally Posted by Steely_Gunz View Post
    I'm sure he's around. He's had some stuff going on with his personal life. He knows that if he needs us, we're here for him. I'm sure he's just taking a break to get stuff in check. He had mentioned having to step back for a bit with all the issues going on.

The cantina does miss his presence, that's for sure

He does a really good job of keeping in touch with Yangdu, Howard, and myself. We'll give him a little more time before we go bothering him

However, this thread is a good excuse to put up some positive smoke and vibes for our friendly neighborhood Super Mod...so, I'm just gonna do that
    My thoughts exactly, kinda like a rally thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Off topic: danboy, I think that Sira you were looking at earlier is actually a Kobra.
    Yeah I saw your note on the For sale thread, thanks a lot. I sent an email on it.

Yeah I saw your note on the For sale thread, thanks a lot. I sent an email on it.
    Good luck, danboy: that Kobra looks lean and mean!

Smoke and prayers for Karda and family.
    Last edited by Shaggy; 10-08-2012 at 06:32 PM. Reason: phat phinger typo

I'm down for some smoke and prayers for Karda. Hope all is well!
    Beckerhead #149
    HTM/DDR Crew Member

Tax Season Sale! Khukuri, Camp knife, Large and Small Persians, all in the Exchange.

Thank You all for the concern, my friends !!!!!

I am doing fine, i'm just a bit busy and a bit worn out. I usually check the forums at least once a day, even if i'm sick.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hey Karda!

Like others here, it is good to know you are well. I can relate to the busy and worn out.

I hope things are on the "getting better" part of "busy and worn out / sick".

Best wishes to you and your family!

Glad your fine Karda. Life has all kinds of tricks up it's sleeves to keep us busy. Just happy you health is good.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Karda View Post
    Thank You all for the concern, my friends !!!!!

I am doing fine, i'm just a bit busy and a bit worn out. I usually check the forums at least once a day, even if i'm sick.
    Good to hear from you karda
    We miss the great white shark from the hi forum. Hope your doing fine and get well soon.

Glad to hear things are mostly under control Karda. I Wasn' t trying to interrupt your break I just wanted to see if there was anything that warranted concern going on. We hope you take as much time as you need to get done what needs to get done. Take care.

15. Glad to hear you are doing Ok, continue prayers for Bean and your family
    Blessings from the Computer Shack in Reno

Yangdu Martino
    himimp@aol.com

Some positive vibes coming your way, Karda
    Sorry that it also brings rain and cold winds...we get your weather here by the lake first and man-o-man the last three weeks I've felt like a old, achy hibernating bear!

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by greenwoods View Post
    Some positive vibes coming your way, Karda
    Sorry that it also brings rain and cold winds...we get your weather here by the lake first and man-o-man the last three weeks I've felt like a old, achy hibernating bear!

Mark
    72F in the sweet sunny south....

Hi Karda.

"Cataloguing my virtues won't work either... I hold them to a minimum so they're easy to keep track of." -Jim Rockford

Thread Information