Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Free giveaway Hinderer XM-18 Christmas gift- Ended -Winner Announced

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by rickdarris2004 View Post
    This will be a big attention getter for you. One of the best giveaways I have seen to date on this forum, or anywhere for that matter. Thanks for the chance!
    rickdarris2004, thank you for the nice remarks and good luck, spread the word

Another advantage as a member you get up-dates in your e-mail on new products, discounts and goodies.

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page

Good luck winning
    Johnnie

Quote Originally Posted by The Government View Post
    I just signed up!

Thanks for the giveaway!
    Thank you for participating & goodluck

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page

Good luck winning
    Johnnie

Already a member! Thanks for the chance! Awesome giveaway!

Also signed up. Thanks for doing this.

Wow, now that's customer services with these raffles

So... if you've signed up already in the past.. you're eligible and automatically entered into every raffle/giveaway after that?
    Proud Supporter #97 of JK Knives and Himalayan Imports

III

Quote Originally Posted by Ta2warrior View Post
    So... if you've signed up already in the past.. you're eligible and automatically entered into every raffle/giveaway after that?
    Ta2warrior, yes that is correct if you sign-up you are eligible for all free raffle/giveaways, for the Facebook one you need to enter through our front page thanks for participating, spread the word & goodluck

Good luck winning
    Johnnie

Quote Originally Posted by knives emporium View Post
    Ta2warrior, yes that is correct if you sign-up you are eligible for all free raffle/giveaways, for the Facebook one you need to enter through our front page thanks for participating, spread the word & goodluck

Good luck winning
    Johnnie
    Sweet.... thank you!
    Proud Supporter #97 of JK Knives and Himalayan Imports

III

I signed up awhile back and hope to God I win this one!! You guys do not play around; way to do it proper like!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pialia View Post
    Same here! Something tells me this site will be the basis of my wishlist in the future...
    pialia, thank you for your support, spread the word

Good luck winning
    Johnnie

Thanks so much, I'm in!

Wow! You guys have awesome GAW's! I would love to win this one!

Quote Originally Posted by rickdarris2004 View Post
    This will be a big attention getter for you. One of the best giveaways I have seen to date on this forum, or anywhere for that matter. Thanks for the chance!
    Thank you rickdarris2004 for the nice remarks and participating & goodluck, spread the word

Good luck winning
    Johnnie

Quote Originally Posted by SOC_MRN_Leon View Post
    Oh wow, this would be my ultimate dream knife! Thanks for the chance! Signed up on facebook as well! Thanks! I shall share the mess out of you guys!
    SOC_MRN_Leon, sometimes dreams come true, spread the word and good luck

Good luck winning
    Johnnie

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
    This is the knife I have wanted the most out of all my time of buying knives. I have my fingers crossed for this one. Thanks for all of the giveaways. They are greatly appreciated.
    TheGame, thanks for the nice remarks, may you wish come true, good luck and spread the word

Good luck winning
    Johnnie

Entered a while back but hoping I win this one! Thanks for the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by kniferbro View Post
    Geez mate! Talk about the anti-scrooge! You giveaways are indeed some next level sh*t! Already signed up, trying to think that the reason I didn't win the 560 or Tuff is because I'm destined for the XM haha! Good luck to everyone!

PS - Start carrying more knives so I can show my support on my next purchase!!!
    kniferbro, thanks for the nice remarks, regarding more knives tell us which one and we will take care of you

Good luck winning
    Johnnie

wow another great giveaway thx!!

I signed up. Just by signing up i am entered in the give away? What a generous giveaway, Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Wow thanks for the chance man! I'm in!

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information