Thread: Arizona Knife Shows

Blog Entries

Arizona Knife Shows

ADVERTISEMENT
    Anyone ever been to or know of a decent knife show in AZ? We get a ton of gun shows, almost every 2-3 weeks rolling though, but not so much on the knives.

Quote Originally Posted by RevDevil View Post
    Anyone ever been to or know of a decent knife show in AZ? We get a ton of gun shows, almost every 2-3 weeks rolling though, but not so much on the knives.

I don't think that there are just knife shows in AZ. There are Gun and Knife shows. I would imagine that there would be a good turn out at the Phoenix shows.
    Nothing much up my way.

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."
    “There is nothing in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and he who considers price only is that man's lawful prey.”

Blog Entries
    There is one in Prescott (a bit too far to drive for me), but it seems strange to not have something more dedicated to knnives. We have some pretty good laws (constitutional carry), you'd think we'd have our own Blade Show type of set up.v

Quote Originally Posted by RevDevil View Post
    There is one in Prescott (a bit too far to drive for me), but it seems strange to not have something more dedicated to knnives. We have some pretty good laws (constitutional carry), you'd think we'd have our own Blade Show type of set up.v
    I go to the shows in Prescott. They are pretty small compared to the ones I used to go to in Ventura, PRK. The attendance at the VTA show is probably more then the population of Prescott.

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."
    “There is nothing in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and he who considers price only is that man's lawful prey.”

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UffDa View Post
    I go to the shows in Prescott. They are pretty small compared to the ones I used to go to in Ventura, PRK. The attendance at the VTA show is probably more then the population of Prescott.
    Hee hee, I've driven through Prescott and I do believe you. I've been hankering to go to a decent show without having to take a plane. I might end up going to one in the Phoenix area if nothing else. There isn't much going on in Pima county that much I've seen.

I was wondering about the same thing with south-west Michigan. All of our knife shows are either up north or near Detroit.

Blog Entries
    I think most states have a knife collectors association. The websites for each association have listings of knife shows and such.

I remember there being a knife (not gun and knife) show in Tucson several years ago, but I don't think it's a regular thing.

This site should have any news regarding shows.

http://www.arizonaknifecollectors.org/
    -Aaron

Thread Information