Thread: Knife Steel Chart for iphone ver. 1.2 in appstore

Knife Steel Chart for iphone ver. 1.2 in appstore

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hi All,

Knife steel chart 1.2 is in appstore. Added listings support(catching up with Android), and support for the new iphone 5. Unfortunately, I had to test on simulator, so if you happen to have iphone 5, lemme know if all is ok. Specifically, no black bars or abnormally stretched images/controls etc...

You can Download Knife steel chart form appstore here

Got it. Thanks!
    WANTED: Silent Knight , 2 Bolt Badger , Steel Heart 1 (with side stamp), Lil Ugly
    Busse Paraphernalia...patches, letters, magazines, boxes, original ad or articles
    Well.....here I am ~ Jubal Early
    WTB FAT SKELETON KEY
    COLD STEEL VOYAGER 5" Old Style

Got it. Cool app!

I've looked at 3 different steels and so far 'composition' hasn't been spelled right once . . lol. Seems like a cool app, i'll have to play around with it a while before i form an opinion though (not that you were asking for one )

i just downloaded it, cool app. i'll spend more time later searching through it, thanks gator

Downloaded; thanks!

I saw a list of about 100 gun apps, but this is the first knife app I've seen.

Thanks for the feedback.
    @ FatherHudson - Since it is a binary code, words are coded, so once or 1001th time, it will be spelled incorrectly till I fix it. Anyhow, it'd help if you told me on which screen, where was a typo.

Thanks, this is a cool app, I just downloaded it on the google play store so it's available on android too for those who are wondering

Now I've seen everything on the app stores!

Fixed typo in D2 steel description. Just sync the database form the app and you'll have corrected data.
    If you find any other typos or incorrect info, bugs etc, please let me know.

Very cool, I forgot to redownload this when i switched from an android to an iphone. Really handy little app!

Quote Originally Posted by Gator97 View Post
    If you find any other typos or incorrect info, bugs etc, please let me know.
    N690Bo, in the notes boker is listed as booker.
    Last edited by jimnolimit; 10-11-2012 at 09:51 PM.

Thanks for the report, fixed it last nite, run db sync...

For Android owners, new version is done, being tested will be out soon unless I discover significant problem(s) with it.

Awesome app. just gave it 5 stars

Perhaps the search engine has to be refined a bit. I just tried to search for CPM 3V by writing "3V" and go no results. It finds it by searching for "CPM", though. Now, this isn't necessarily a problem for 3V but for more exotic steels with long names it might cause some problems.

Otherwise cool app!

Thanks Always nice to have positive feedback.
    Compared to Android users iphone users seem to be very suspicious of the free apps, and rating them...

Quote Originally Posted by pialia View Post
    Perhaps the search engine has to be refined a bit. I just tried to search for CPM 3V by writing "3V" and go no results. It finds it by searching for "CPM", though. Now, this isn't necessarily a problem for 3V but for more exotic steels with long names it might cause some problems.
    Thanks, that's exactly the kind of input I am looking for.
    Search is done using "Begins with search phrase" approach, I thought if it was done using "contains search phrase" method it'd generate too many hits. I can definitely change that given enough support or requests.
    For now, if you want search to be more universal, you can start search string with *, which represents "Any character" and then 3V, although in this specific case I've added 3V alias, since all CPM steels have aliases w/o CPM keyword...

Thread Information