Thread: An apology to exodus125

An apology to exodus125

ADVERTISEMENT
    On or near to October 1st I agreed to a trade with Exodus125, a hinderer pen for a fire piston. Here we are on October 11th, I have received the piston, he has not received the pen. To my own fault, I did not send the pen in a fashion acceptable. I made a cardboard sleeve, placed the pen into the sleeve, put the sleeve into an ordinary envelope and mailed it out. I should have placed it into a box and shipped it with some sort of tracking and confirmation. I didn't. I knew the mailman was due and half assed it. I handed the mailman the envelope and he assured me delivery.

To Exodus, I will make this right by paying for the piston. Please accept my deepest apology on shipping on the cheap. This is not indicative of who I am. I feel terrible about this. Please accept my apology.

Moving to Feedback.

Your still one stand up individual and I tip my hat to YOU sir. Well done indeed, good form.

GKG

Quote Originally Posted by Myker View Post
    Your still one stand up individual and I tip my hat to YOU sir. Well done indeed, good form.

GKG
    agreed. this is an excelent example of how problems like this should be solved.

my proverbial hat has also been willfully readjusted to a position wich could be considered compromising to its stability upon my head.

I wish they could all be like this. I'm still waiting on the other side of a trade from July. Colog is good in my book.

Thanks guys, I feel like crap about this. I paid for the piston, so we are square. I won't make this mistake again.
    I don't even hear what your saying right now cause your face is driving me nuts.

Very stand up thing to do.

Everyone makes mistakes. It's what you do after that counts.

Thread Information