• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1.5 Grams of Gold

ooitzoo

Gold Member
Selling 1.5 Grams of 24K Gold nugget/flake (Not sure how to describe the non-nugget part of this as this is my first gold sale; I guess the picture makes it obvious.)

Not much need for a description needed here (I guess that's the definition of a commodity/currency :cool::thumbup: ). I will ship this in a glass vial.

Some google-fu tells me that, at current prices, this is worth $75 so I am Asking $80 conus shipped (PP or MO). Feel free to reach out to me if you feel I am missing something.

I will ship internationally under two conditions: you use PP gift and select and pay for your method of shipping. International buyers assume all delivery risk once the knife leaves the US.

Email me at mpolyak83[at]yahoo[dot]com ***THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME***

Per usual, first "I'll take it" in the thread or email wins.

I am always interested in Spydercos (especially compression locks and sprints), Benchmades, Chris Reeve, Strider, HEST, Scrapyard/Swamprat, Three Sisters Forge and Ti Frame-locks. I'm a bit of a gadget geek; electronics and gadgets are welcome. Pimped knives are great too.

Specifically, interested in the following:
* Large Sebbies (inlaid preferred) and 'Zaan
* Spyderco Sage series (particularly Sage 4)
* Yojimbo 2
* Swamprat Waki / Rucki
* Scrapyard Scrapizashi
* Three Sisters Forge Beast
* Spyderco Dialex Junior
* Warren Thomas blades
* Anso folders
* Benchmade 14205

Users are fine but I don't want abused or beat up knives.

My other knives for trade are here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-05560)-HEST-Folder-and-Fixed-Wilson-Tactical

uv7V7.jpg

How do you know that it is 24K purity when you have several different grains/blobs?

Do you have certification, or a touchmark from a recognized source ?

How do you know that it is 24K purity when you have several different grains/blobs?

Do you have certification, or a touchmark from a recognized source ?

I was told that its 24k by the previous owner. He said he panned for it.

I dont imagine that its worth getting it certified for such a small amount of gold. Then again, if Im wrong feel free to let me know.

Back