1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

1000th Post Giveaway!!! 4 Prizes! ****** Winners Announced!!!!

Discussion in 'Kershaw Knives / Zero Tolerance' started by chester22, Sep 3, 2012.

1. chester22

chester22

Feb 1, 2012
    Yep in my short time here I've already Hit 1000 post and figured it's my time to giveaway some goodies.. I will reveal the prizes when I get home from my trip to NYC tonight. There will be 3! Maybe 4! I will pick the posts that match my 3 random numbers...please only be US residents only and Been members of this forum at least a Month or so.

So everyone only post once and tell me what Kershaw/ZT/Shun means the most to you and why... Please post pictures too!

Thanks everyone for the love here and can't wait to hear your storys.

Chester IV

The Prizes Are
    Kershaw Orange Zing
    Kershaw Needs Work
    Kershaw Kurai

XXL Kershaw Knives Shirt( This will be a Separate Drawing, Anyone who wears XXL put XXL at the end of your post and I will pick one at Random)
    Everything is BNIB/Never Worn

*****I will end the drawing on September 15th*****

****If you some reason you already have the item that you win please pay it foward and give it to a deserving family member or friend. Please don't let it sit or Sell/Trade them. I want these to go to Great homes and put to work!

Ok The Winners Are ....

Knifephan -Kershaw Needs Work

Rival1314 - Kershaw Kurai

Smoakie976 -Kershaw Zing

And the winner of the T-shirt is

Ares1307

Thanks everyone and please email me your Info with your BladeForums as the Subject...

[email protected]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  2. kpiol

kpiol

Jul 7, 2012
    My favorite kershaw is an orange skyline. This piece got me totally addicted to flippers. This piece alone got me saving up for an xm-18, flipper. Thanks kershaw!

3. sticktodrum

sticktodrum Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 16, 2012
    The orange Skyline is also the one that means the most to me. It's all sorts of special and hasn't ever failed me. It's always in my bag, since it's the most reliable knife I've used.

4. smoakie976

smoakie976

Mar 12, 2011
    I carry my Kershaw Skyline everyday and I love it! KAI also has a great warranty and customer service. Kershaw is the company that I have the most knives from and I am looking to get more. Thanks for the opportunity and congrats on the 1k.

[​IMG]

5. Orion's Belt

Orion's Belt

Mar 15, 2010
    I'm in. I'd have to say my Skyline means the most to me. It was my first KAI product, but surely not my last. I dig my 0560 a lot as well. Thanks for the chance!

6. Opticon

Opticon

Jan 20, 2012
    The red blur (with grip tape and not trac tec) did it for me, it was my first knife.

7. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    I live in Yorkshire (it's like the Texas of England, but with flatter hats and worse food)! :(

Good luck to everyone, and congratulations on your (quickly attained) 1000th post Chester22 :)

8. write2dgray

write2dgray Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Long time kershaw owner, but i'm looking to give ZT a shot next. I've heard nothing but good things. Happy labor day to all!

9. Over Kill

Over Kill Banned

Jul 7, 2010
    Zt0560, i love the fact that kershaw/zt teamed up with one of the most highly regarded knife makers of our time! Kudos to kershaw!

10. bad_juju

bad_juju Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Thanks Chester! I think my favorite kershaw is the scallion. It was my first and it is kinda small, but I used the poop out of it (even pulled a door hinge!). If it wasn't for that camo scallion I never would have gotten into knives and found this forum full of awesome info, and made a few good friends along the way!

11. Stark Knives

Stark Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 19, 2010
    The Zing means the most to me because it was my first Kershaw.

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

12. flarp

flarp

Sep 7, 2011
    Thanks for the chance.

My CB Leek and red Skyline... Two of my favorite EDC blades.

[​IMG]

13. nwmetalbug

nwmetalbug

Jun 10, 2012
    My favorite blur is the ones I dont have yet. Its a blast tracking them down like they say its not the kill its the hunt. Thanks Kershaw for making so many models and you Chester for your Information that you share with us and making me feel welcome for being here

14. euroross

euroross Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2008
    Thanks for the chance! My favorite is the shun. Hands down the nicest food prep knives ever!

15. BrentD86

BrentD86 Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Even if it wasn't a giveaway I love this thread. My favorite has to be the original skyline I bought, It was the knife that I loved so much that I wanted to start collecting. Not only did I want to start a decent collection but to have a main focus on kai usa knives. I still carry it as a backup at work, the pivot screw is constantly working itself lose so I have to adjust the blade back to center once every 2 or 3 weeks but I love it none the less. Here it is, (it is the the one on top :))

[​IMG]

16. nufdes

nufdes

Apr 4, 2011
    the kershaw that means most to me is the kershaw leek my dad bought me years back because it was my first edc knife. thanks for the chance!

17. eternal10

eternal10

Dec 28, 2011
    Volt 3600 for sure it just fits Perfect..

18. GarrettWeidman

GarrettWeidman

Jan 8, 2010
    The kershaw that means the most to me is my red scallion, I bought it when I was 12 and it was my first good knife, everything before that was just gas station specials and other crap knives. I still have it and carry it every once in a while and will never get rid of it, it is what started the sickness for me.

19. CLICKBANGBANG

CLICKBANGBANG

Oct 12, 2010
    My favorite Kershaw/ ZT is the All Black one pictured below. :D

[​IMG]

20. ncbcymtechie

ncbcymtechie

Apr 17, 2011
    Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite Kershaw is the Skyline. I lost the original I had, but even through tinkering with it to improve the lockup and sending it in to the factory to fix some friction issues, it was a faithful knife and a pleasure to use. I love the design on that knife. I ended up buying two of them to replace the one I lost!