1911 Combat Survivor new pictures of the working version

I just added pictures of the working version, thanks for checking it out.

Guys I got to see these up close and personal at Blade. This knife is AWSOME!!!!
Mark thats the coolest thing I saw at the show.

I would have to agree this was a very cool looking knife . It was great meeting you and your wife I was one table down from you and every time I walked by I couldn't keep my eyes off of those cool knives...

Thanks guys, the show was a good one. I enjoyed being able to talk knives with everyone. Your table looked pretty good too, Steve. Thanks again.

Ok mark, now that was a cool idea. What a great way to carry an extra mag for the colt 1911! I love the blade design too. Very VERY COOL!!!

New to the forum and that's such an awesome idea! I own a springfield 1911 MC operator and I love it! The idea of having a spare mag inside a knife handle is too cool! I read that these were supposed to go into regular production at some point?

If everything goes well, I will producing them late this year, Thanks Mark

Great work Mark, ive been following since you introduced the 1911, it was nice to read the write up in tactical, put to some real use and functional like you designed!

Mark,
What's the latest on the "working" model? Have you settled on a price yet?

Mike

we have settled on a price, I do not put it here because it is against forum policy to do that. Anyone that is interested can contact me. The working version should be in production later this year. Thanks a lot, Mark

Great work Mark, ive been following since you introduced the 1911, it was nice to read the write up in tactical, put to some real use and functional like you designed!

Thanks a lot, the people at Tactical Knives did a great job. I am very pleased. Accept for my picture, they made me look pretty good.:D

Thats cool. I love the ivory. Yeah other scales could be more durable but I would keep it just the way it is. Very nice Pretty strong too.

I dont know how I could miss this thread. I cant speak right now as I´m busy picking my jaw up from the floor.

Sir, I´m awestruck by your innovative creation.

Brian

Back